Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: One thread for all my updates!  (Read 28413 times)

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
Re: One thread for all my updates!
« Reply #150 on: October 01, 2008, 03:40:45 PM »

I'm working on it right now! I'm nine pages in! I basically have just one more "flashback" to write and then the chapter is done. Then, I'm ready to start the next chapter. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to fall back into this story, especially because I'm so close to being finished with Jamie, so my brain is kind of "super-obsessed" at the moment, but I think it finally clicked and it feels good to be writing the boys again. Yay!

*HAPPY DANCES* Yay! lol
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #151 on: October 01, 2008, 06:51:26 PM »

all right...  4 months later... there you go.   Fan Friction has been updated. It's a miracle.

(and two days before self imposed deadline, might I add.)

If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

MonkeyAbu

« Reply #152 on: October 02, 2008, 01:26:39 AM »

Well it's about gosh darn time! >:( I'm just kidding? ::) Yay! An FF update! ;D

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #153 on: October 02, 2008, 09:16:53 AM »

lol ashley. I know, I know....   But the bright side is, people bugged me enough for an update that I finally forced myself to do it, and now I feel much better. It was kind of nice to be writing about the boys again.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #154 on: October 05, 2008, 02:53:11 PM »

wow! I don't know if it's because Supernatural started again, or if it's because it's October and fall and Halloween and everything, or if it's because I finally made myself write that chapter, but I've been in FF mode since, and already have the next chapter half done. Yay! Hopefully I'll have it posted by Monday or Tuesday at the latest. 

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #155 on: October 16, 2008, 09:15:08 PM »

I had no freakin idea you updated this! I didn't ever see it on the recent stories page or see this thread updated. WTF?

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #156 on: October 16, 2008, 09:19:06 PM »

lol you and everybody else. Well, except Ashley. Yay Ashley! (And Brandy, who reads my every word as quickly as I can post it. muah! *points to avatar* I love ya Brandy!)

but don't get too excited. That chapter isn't as good as this one...
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 09:21:49 PM by honey »

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #157 on: October 16, 2008, 09:28:11 PM »

Aww I know that's how I feel about mine too now. I just think, there are so many people updating all the time that stories get lost on that first page and no one knows about the updates anymore. LOL It's a little annoying sometimes.

I enjoyed your chapter and left you a review.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #158 on: October 16, 2008, 10:18:57 PM »

aww, yay! And oh well, that's what I get for not updating for four months...  It's alright though, I was just happy that I enjoyed writing about the boys again. I even went ahead and started the next chapter and am now almost finished with it. Just one last scene to write now that Mersey replied to me. Yay!

It's kind of frustrating though, because today I re-read over her story so that it would be fresh in my mind when I wrote my chapter, and it's just so supernaturally wonderful that I just don't want to wait any more to introduce Sam and Dean, but I'm not to that point yet. Grrrr... I gotta hurry up! Maybe once they're introduced I'll be more apt to update.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #159 on: October 17, 2008, 09:03:20 PM »

I updated Fan Friction, AGAIN! How do you like them apples???

of course, this means I've been neglecting Jamie, and I've only got like three chapters left to go on that one, so hopefully I can switch gears back just long enough to finish it. But in the mean time YAY for Fan Friction!!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #160 on: October 17, 2008, 10:34:08 PM »

Woot! Way to go!! *puts a gopher sticker in your 'YAY you updated' sticker book*

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #161 on: October 17, 2008, 11:40:15 PM »

WOW! A gopher sticker! *beams with pride* I feel special now! Thanks Mare!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #162 on: October 18, 2008, 05:27:52 AM »

You are welcome! If you update again i'll give you a giraffe one! :)

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #163 on: October 18, 2008, 10:33:44 AM »

haha two in the same month while neglecting a story that is nearly finished.... we'll see. I'm finally getting back into Fan Friction, but I'm really itching to finish Jamie.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #164 on: October 18, 2008, 11:40:55 AM »

Loved the Fan Friction updates, Kelly!!  I had to get caught up... I had kinda forgotten what was going on in the story, sad as that is.  But I am totally hooked on it again, so don't take another four months to update! :P  This story is too good for that!!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13