Fic Talk > Updates

Julie's Update Junction

<< < (3/178) > >>

RokofAges75:
Thanks, guys!!!  Hehe, told ya.  I need to post those two on AC... maybe later tonight.  Catching up on stuff now.  I'm pretty far along on 197.

starbeamz:
Julie, you don't know how excited that makes me that you're so far along on 197!! YAY!!! I bet you hate this question, but I have to ask, because if there's too much more to this story I may just die of anticipation, so...how many more chapters do you think there are before the ending?

Not that I'm complaining, but OMG! If there's much more of all the excitement that's happening, I WILL DIE from the anxiety. Seriously, if you'd seen me sitting there last night, raptly reading your story, you would've laughed at my facial expressions LOL Anyway, I love, love, love this story to itsy bitsy pieces and I can't wait for the next update!

RokofAges75:
I'm ending it with 200 chapters + an epilogue.  So... 5 more chapters total!  Ahhh!

Hehe, you probably would have laughed at my facial expressions if you could have seen me writing it!  I spent ALL WEEK last week writing 196... it was killing me, cause I started it last Sunday and didn't resolve the freaking cliffhanger until Saturday!  I had to drag myself to bed and to school knowing that Nick's fictional life was in peril!  LMAO

julilly:
I would say I'm super psyched about 197 but... I'm not speaking to you right now, so I couldn't say something like that....

;D

starbeamz:
We need to have a party when it's actually over. I think it'll take all of us, especially you, Julie, a long, long time to realize that it's really over after all these years LOL I know I'll keep expecting the next update...

But, yes, we MUST have a party LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version