Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: There Were Five.  (Read 5713 times)

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: There Were Five.
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2008, 11:18:32 PM »

Awww...Whitmore Lake! Yay! (LOL I read it partly because I am shameless about how thrilled I was to see my name associated with Brian's in a romantical fashion *teenybopper squee* and partly because I love Kelly to itsy bitsy pieces!)...and There Were Five is going to rock everyone's socks off! (I say this, not because I've read it, but because Kelly is going to pull it off and amaze us all :))

I happen to be wearing socks, so I'm prepared for this venture... (they're Pooh socks)
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2008, 11:19:50 PM »

lol you guys are too funny.  :D squishy hugs for everyone. I used Dee's name cause I liked it and I used Sarah's name cause I knew it would make her giddy to see her and Brian hook up lol.  Awww  and YAY for Julilly reading whitmore Lake!
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2008, 11:20:53 PM »

I happen to be wearing socks, so I'm prepared for this venture... (they're Pooh socks)

Sarah exaggerates something awful. I'm sure your Pooh socks are safe!
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2008, 11:35:26 PM »

lol you guys are too funny.  :D squishy hugs for everyone. I used Dee's name cause I liked it

Smakies. :-* You can thank my mother and Star Trek. *sigh* I like it when I forget why they named me. lol

I'm actually rereading the story now. lol Or at least the parts I'm in. ;)
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2008, 06:04:50 PM »

:o Chapter two is up already! Yay!  For some reason these chapters are freaking long. Like  almost double what the chapters are for any of my other stories. I wonder why that is? *shrug* I guess it doesn't really matter, just an observation I noticed.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2008, 12:38:05 PM »

Because you have to describe things more? lol
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2008, 01:38:11 PM »

Because you have to describe things more? lol

maybe, but it might be because I'm kind of following two different story lines simultaneously . There's the story that's happening now, and the pieces of the past that we're figuring out as we go. I've never done a story with flashbacks before... that's I'm sure what the difference is now that I think about it.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2008, 06:41:15 PM »

Well, yes then, that would totally make sense. :P
~*Dee*~

Pages: 1 [2]