Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: What if a BSB went to the temple?  (Read 27896 times)

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
Re: What if a BSB went to the temple?
« Reply #135 on: January 08, 2008, 08:36:06 PM »

I don't own any BSB books either. *slaps own wrist* bad Purpura
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #136 on: January 08, 2008, 10:22:13 PM »

For shame, Sarah.  Don't you know you're not a TRUE fan if you can't recite trivial Bsb facts out of a book? :P

I have to say, I have a decent-sized collection of Bsb books LOL.  And Leonardo DiCaprio books.  Oh, the late nineties...

*hangs head in shame* I'm such a BAD BAD fan. I'm sure the BSB would hate me if they knew how bad a fan I was...

Dude, I loved the late nineties and still do, but, as much as I adored the Boys then, I was not going to spend my money on books about them. My best friend got that fan book thingy by Andre Csillag, so we spent HOURS going through it.  The only thing I remember from it now is the picture of the As Long As You Love Me set. I think the caption was Brian: "the As Long As You Love Me set. Where I met the rest of my life." Or something cheesily, Brian-tastic like that.

Leonardo DiCaprio...bwa haha :P
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 10:23:54 PM by starbeamz2 »
Sarah

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #137 on: January 09, 2008, 08:32:09 PM »

I also recieved Andre's book for Christmas. Good times. The binding on my copy is shot to hell though. :(
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

MaggieW

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #138 on: January 09, 2008, 10:51:35 PM »

I also recieved Andre's book for Christmas. Good times. The binding on my copy is shot to hell though. :(

That's the only BSB book I've got.  And unfortunately it's back in Maryland in storage or at my grandparents' house.  Hey, we only thought we'd be living in Arkansas for 8 months, so I didn't give it much consideration.  And here we are... 5 years later...

And yes, that is what Brian said.  ;D
"What's life without a few dragons?" Ron - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (movie)

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day which says, 'I will try again tomorrow.' - Author Unknown

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you."  ~Ray Bradbury

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #139 on: January 09, 2008, 11:27:48 PM »

That's unfortunate. :(
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]