Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Need your opinion!  (Read 5176 times)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: Need your opinion!
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2008, 09:49:33 PM »

Is the narrator of "Aphrodite's Laughter" named Aphrodite?
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2008, 10:14:48 PM »

Actually, I really just wanted Nick in prison for something because I thought it'd be funny to see him go from on top of the world to being treated like a criminal LOL

Am I sick? Does that make me weird?

Hmmm.... :P
Sarah

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2008, 12:16:57 AM »

frist one sounds good

Just one question who is half siblings of Nick is it one of the boys or a girl

does sound really good

Well he has two boy half siblings and a girl half sibling. The girl is the one writing.

They both sound intriguing but from a readers perspective I'd prolly be more likely to randomly click on Hilltop Girls. Girls doing everything and anything to please Nick? And then they disapear? LOl I'm sold! You definitely have got my attention.

Mel that's what makes me laugh when I think about writing it. Girls doing everything to please him and then they disappear... muahahahahahah a.

Is the narrator of "Aphrodite's Laughter" named Aphrodite?

No Aphrodite is not a character in the story.
Actually, I really just wanted Nick in prison for something because I thought it'd be funny to see him go from on top of the world to being treated like a criminal LOL

Nick in prison IS intriguing but maybe that comes from my constant compulsion to want to torture him.

I think the first one caught my attention more. But the second idea sounded like it could be good too. I say write them both.

I plan on writing them both I just want to focus on one at a time.

***ONE MORE ITEM I FORGOT TO MENTION ABOUT APHRODITE'S LAUGHTER.***

It will deal with some VERY ignorant thinking about people and their beliefs.

If that changes your mind about which you'd rather read ;)  I might end up writing both so that I can flip flop when my mind wanders on one.  But I really don't want people guessing the ending to Hilltop Girls in oh let's say the third chapter so I think I need to focus. *shrugs*  But I'll probably end up writing both at the same time, but I'll try to start the one voted most on first.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 12:26:44 AM by Purpura Lipstick »
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2008, 12:24:27 AM »

I'm with Julie -- I kinda prefer the second one. To be honest, I couldn't even make it through the summary of the first one.... I'm a terrible person :P

No I want to know that you couldn't make it through the summary. The summary is supposed to catch your attention and if you can't even make it through that, then I need to revise. :D
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2008, 01:17:53 AM »

Ever read the story Trapped?  http://accidentalchaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8304
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2008, 01:19:00 AM »

Oh, phew.  'Cause I have to say, that would scream Mary Sue to me, if the female lead was named Aphrodite LOL.
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2008, 06:27:18 AM »

Lore,

If you were only a reader and not the actual writer, which one would you prefer? That should probably be the one you should start with. :)
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

ALM

• Fledgling
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2008, 04:59:29 PM »

Well he has two boy half siblings and a girl half sibling. The girl is the one writing.

Mel that's what makes me laugh when I think about writing it. Girls doing everything to please him and then they disappear... muahahahahahah a.

Nick in prison IS intriguing but maybe that comes from my constant compulsion to want to torture him.

I plan on writing them both I just want to focus on one at a time.

***ONE MORE ITEM I FORGOT TO MENTION ABOUT APHRODITE'S LAUGHTER.***

It will deal with some VERY ignorant thinking about people and their beliefs.

If that changes your mind about which you'd rather read ;)  I might end up writing both so that I can flip flop when my mind wanders on one.  But I really don't want people guessing the ending to Hilltop Girls in oh let's say the third chapter so I think I need to focus. *shrugs*  But I'll probably end up writing both at the same time, but I'll try to start the one voted most on first.

ok than deff Aphrodite's Laughter it sound really good and i like Alternate Universe

call me a big baby do not what Nick go prison he to cute for that lol

sweet18_2003

• Captain of Commotion
    • My Space
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2008, 10:29:42 AM »

Both of the sound really interesting. I've already started reading Aphrodite's Laughter, and its really good so far. Hilltop Girls summary caught my attention more, but if you know the type of stories (novel stories) I usually write, you will know why! haha. You said you're going to eventually write both though? So I will definitely be reading both whenever they are posted.

Sinara

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Unbreakable bonds form in innocence of childhood.
    • Set It Off
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2008, 09:05:38 PM »

I'd have to say that the first one caught my interest more, but the second one sounds pretty good too. I say, write whichever one catches YOUR interest more. Start writing them both, and whichever one seems to flow easier, write that one. You can always start posting the other one if you get stuck.
- Katie -

Live passionately.. . and hold fast to your dreams. Live life with no regrets.
Pages: 1 [2]