Fic Talk > Updates

Saka's updates!

(1/32) > >>

Sakabelle:
I figured I should start this.

So...right now I have a few stories in progress.

Not Like We Predicted -- Centered around Nick, AJ and Brian.  Basically, it's really over the top dramatic and cheesy.  Nick and Brian live in a house with their two girlfriends, and AJ is dating Nick's girlfriend's best friend.  Uhh... Brian's girlfriend gets kidnapped, chaos ensues.  Aaron is also in this story, he's dating Brian's girlfriend's sister.  So yeah, it's a big dramatic soap opera. Currently at chapter 16.

Red Herring -- This is my House crossover.  Nick collapses backstage and gets taken to Princeton Plainsboro where House and his numptys have to try and find out what's wrong with him.  Currently up to chapter 3.

Inner Core -- Involves all Backstreet Boys, though Howie won't come in until a bit later.  It's AU!  Kevin is the president of the local anime club and as such has to manage the dramatic lives of the members.  Which involves Nick's rocky relationship with one girl, Brian's relationship with an exhibitionist and AJ dating one of the club's regular members.  I have a feeling it's going to be fun for me to write, because I deal with (real) stupid anime club drama on a daily basis lol

My Happy Ending -- This is the sequel to "In Pieces".  It involves Ashleigh and Nick moving in together a little over a year later.  Their relationship is tested a number of times through outside interference, as well as through their own personal issues.  It's going to be quite a bit darker than the first story, but I think it'll be good to help develop the characters and the relationship between them. 

So yeah, that's what I have in progress right now, yay!

Sakabelle:
Added chapter 5 of In Pieces.  It's a juicy one, lol! :)

Sakabelle:
In Pieces has been updated again... I don't know what it is about this story but I'm just flying through it haha.  Hopefully this keeps up! :D *knocks on wood*

MellzBellz:
I just read In Pieces and left you a review. Feel special because I threatened to slap your main character lol That's meant in the most affectionate of terms of course.

honey:

--- Quote from: MellzBellz on February 05, 2008, 10:47:55 PM ---I just read In Pieces and left you a review. Feel special because I threatened to slap your main character lol That's meant in the most affectionate of terms of course.

--- End quote ---

lol should we start calling you Lenni?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version