Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

Author Topic: Saka's updates!  (Read 39607 times)

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
Re: Saka's updates!
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2008, 01:04:04 PM »

I read BOBW last night...I am pretty into it, so you better be faithful at updating it, woman. Oh and what is going on with London? HELLO?!?!?! Did you forget that I was waiting on that?  :P

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2008, 01:42:24 PM »

^Thanks Kristal!  I updated BOBW again, and don't worry, I haven't forgotten about  London :)
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2008, 01:52:40 PM »

WHOOT! *runs to read* OH *pokes head back in* I better get that London update soon, woman!

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #78 on: September 23, 2008, 04:43:22 PM »

You'll get it soon  :-*
In the meantime, I'm on a roll with BOBW and have updated again :)
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2008, 02:51:20 PM »

Best of Both Worlds has been updated :)
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

DaniGiggles

• Captain of Commotion
  • I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine
« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2008, 01:33:32 AM »

Yay!
Becca: I *so* flirt with you in math.
Evan: Tell me about it. I - same-sies.
~Superbad

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2008, 12:00:14 PM »

I updated Best of Both Worlds again.  I've been really slow with updating lately since I've had an exam and a lot of work to do.  Hopefully now that my exam is finished I'll have more time to write :)
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #82 on: October 15, 2008, 01:53:50 PM »

After a five month hiatus, Inner Core has been updated :) 
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

DaniGiggles

• Captain of Commotion
  • I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine
« Reply #83 on: October 16, 2008, 03:51:38 AM »

Hells to the freaking yes! I'm so excited! I'd read it now if I wasn't falling asleep, but tomorrow, I'm all over it babay!
Becca: I *so* flirt with you in math.
Evan: Tell me about it. I - same-sies.
~Superbad

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #84 on: October 27, 2008, 02:35:43 PM »

Chapter 15 of Inner Core is up!
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #85 on: November 17, 2008, 03:19:24 PM »

Best of Both Worlds has been updated... finally lol
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #86 on: April 25, 2010, 05:30:38 PM »

It has been a long time since I actually updated something! Best of Both Worlds chapter 21 is up! (can you tell I'm excited I actually wrote something?)
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #87 on: October 03, 2010, 04:10:08 PM »

I had to dig a bit to find this thread lol... but I started something new! It's called Running Up That Hill and it's about the guys dealing after AJ has gone to rehab.  It's kind different for me, but I've been having a lot of fun writing it.

Anyway if you'd like to check it out, here's the link!
http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10310
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #88 on: October 03, 2010, 07:44:02 PM »

Cool!  I remember reading stories about this not long after it happened, but it'll be interesting to see one written with almost a decade of hindsight.  I love the title; it's automatically angsty to me just because of how that song is used in The OC.  Love!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #89 on: October 04, 2010, 06:20:56 PM »

I kind of mentioned this in my response to your review - but the song is a lot of where my inspiration came for the story... and then I found out the version used in The OC was a cover, so I went to listen to the original version.  Turns out it's not as angsty lol.  So thank God for The OC creating the angst feel I need for this story LOL!
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11