Fic Talk > General Discussion

00Carter Flash animation.....

<< < (2/8) > >>

nicksgal:
Hmmmmm..... He sounds a little constrained for some reason, maybe it's just me.... *thinks* What about when he introduces himself on the Enhanced CD? The only issue I think with our little triad here is that most sound clips of him introducing himself will be older...

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: nicksgal on January 04, 2007, 01:17:59 PM ---Oh, so you got it yourself then? Good. That'll say me some effort. ;)

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I just was playing around to see if I could, and I can.  I just need the right clip LOL.

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: nicksgal on January 04, 2007, 01:20:39 PM ---Hmmmmm..... He sounds a little constrained for some reason, maybe it's just me.... *thinks* What about when he introduces himself on the Enhanced CD? The only issue I think with our little triad here is that most sound clips of him introducing himself will be older...

--- End quote ---

No, he definitely does LOL.  It's funny.  I can try the Enhanced CD... I don't even remember what he sounds like on that; I haven't put the CD in my computer in forever! LOL

I can also look through the video clips I have on my computer.  I was looking through soundclips last night, cause that would be easier, but I can record from a video on my mic.

Rose:
hey, I have that video Nick put on his myspace where he says it is him. And he does of course say his name. What about that?

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: Rose on January 04, 2007, 04:12:36 PM ---hey, I have that video Nick put on his myspace where he says it is him. And he does of course say his name. What about that?

--- End quote ---

Ooh, that might be good!  I have it too, so I'll check.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version