Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Lost Motivation?  (Read 4441 times)

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
Re: Lost Motivation?
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2008, 03:14:38 PM »

aww, I know it's not snow, but it still rained and was foggy all freakin' winter. Thant's why I moved back to southern cal, so that won't happen any more.  :P

If it makes you feel any better, I grew up in Colorado and then Michigan and went to college in Idaho. I'm no stranger to miserable winters. I just finally got smart and headed to the land of the sun!
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2008, 05:48:16 PM »

*officially hates winter*

The good news is that the first day of Spring is March twentieth. :) *wills the current snow-stuck ground away*
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2008, 06:04:09 PM »

It was BEAUTIFUL here last week, and now it's all cold and rainy again.  I like winter, but I'm getting sick of it too.  Ready for spring!  Ready to wear my spring clothes!  Yay!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2008, 08:14:31 PM »

It was BEAUTIFUL here last week, and now it's all cold and rainy again.  I like winter, but I'm getting sick of it too.  Ready for spring!  Ready to wear my spring clothes!  Yay!

ooh ooh YAY for spring clothes!!!
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2008, 08:53:01 PM »

aww, I know it's not snow, but it still rained and was foggy all freakin' winter. Thant's why I moved back to southern cal, so that won't happen any more.  :P

If it makes you feel any better, I grew up in Colorado and then Michigan and went to college in Idaho. I'm no stranger to miserable winters. I just finally got smart and headed to the land of the sun!

It does make me feel better... I know I don't suffer alone! :P

I need to move to California... oh wait... that's right... I'm not American and Canada doesn't come with a "warm winter" feature lol
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2008, 08:59:44 PM »

hey, here in california we don't discriminate against canadians... our own president and people who destroy the rain-forest maybe, but not canadians, so come on over!

ps.. does canada ever get warm?  at all?

AJsKellyMouse

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2008, 10:06:31 PM »

Arizona is pretty nice for the weather, too.  That is, if you don't mind the skin-melting heat in the summer.  Winters aren't too bad though.  Except we had 80 degree weather in February, and March.  Scratch that, stick to California, lol.
~Kelly~

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2008, 07:47:20 AM »

hey, here in california we don't discriminate against canadians... our own president and people who destroy the rain-forest maybe, but not canadians, so come on over!

ps.. does canada ever get warm?  at all?

I only wish that were true! I had been trying for a long time to get into the states because there were so many more careers in my field, but they only let you come if you already have a job, already have someone willing to fork out a couple hundred dollars to sign some papers and bring you there, and already have a place to live... so yeah that didn't pan out, so I joined the military lol OH, but Canadians are allowed to join the US Armed Forces without a visa... I learned that. Twisted? Yah I think so.

It does get warm, just not during the winter lol It goes up to about the mid 80's fahrenheit here during the summer, and it's humid. It gets a lot warmer in other parts of the country though! 
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2008, 12:24:54 PM »

aww so what you're saying is, I need to find you a nice sugar daddy who will give you a green card marriage... I hear Nick is single and usually up for an adventure... I'll get right on the for ya.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2008, 02:56:48 PM »

aww so what you're saying is, I need to find you a nice sugar daddy who will give you a green card marriage... I hear Nick is single and usually up for an adventure... I'll get right on the for ya.

Oh good, that'll work out very well I think! lol
~Maple Jellybean~

Pages: 1 [2]