Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Author Topic: Is it real?  (Read 2523 times)

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
Is it real?
« on: March 20, 2008, 12:11:18 AM »

Okay, I am going to take a shot at making a challange...YA Y ME...so here goes...

The challange is to write a short story that revolves around one of the BSB (or one of the wives) reading the featured fanfic of the month 'Prevailing Fate' and thinking that it is REAL. It should also include:

~Nick tripping over a shoelace
~Howie shooting milk out of his nose (no, it doesn't matter if it is white or chocolate)
~At least one forum member
~A set of chopsticks

Could lead to something interesting, right? *shruggs* Now I can't say that I never made up a challange!  ;D

IwantAJ

Re: Is it real?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 06:19:04 PM »

hey I like this challenge cause it can help the writer get their story read. That would be the only way to write the challenge. LOL!

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 06:34:11 PM »

That is part of the reason I did it like that. I read Prevailing Fate and I thought it was really well written. I am hoping that someone will take me up on the challenge.  :)

Oh and by the way...I want AJ, too!  ;D He is so sexy *gushes*

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 08:29:52 PM »

That is part of the reason I did it like that. I read Prevailing Fate and I thought it was really well written. I am hoping that someone will take me up on the challenge.  :)

Oh and by the way...I want AJ, too!  ;D He is so sexy *gushes*

aww if you read the story you should pop into their thread in the Featured Story section and leave them your thoughts on it. I'm sure that would make them feel great :)
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green