Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I have kind of exciting news, and need your help!!!  (Read 4127 times)

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
Re: I have kind of exciting news, and need your help!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2008, 04:17:25 PM »

what are you talking about? I'm on yahoo all the time. You never talk to me anymore. I wrote you like 500 novels on IM the other day and not even a hello in return. Did you not get them? Are our YIM's not working or something? Seriously, the other day like 500 novel length IM's... nothing... e-mail me or something because this letter you speak of, I don't think I got it. Did you get mine?

I DID respond! i sent you a novel in return for yours! it was such a lengthy reply, too! ahhhhhhhhh this sucks! i'm sorry. i didn't abandon you, really!  :'(
Sarah

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2008, 10:20:10 PM »

Congrats that sounds AWESOME!! :-D

no advice sorry, I'd be just as psyched and excited like you.
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2008, 01:52:59 PM »

When is the interview Kelly? I can ask my sister since she loves the Twiglight books and get back to you.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2008, 08:30:10 PM »

When is the interview Kelly? I can ask my sister since she loves the Twiglight books and get back to you.

I have some time. I don't even have a specific date yet. The magazine is only quarterly and the last issue just went to press.

If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.
Pages: 1 [2]