Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Need Opinions on New Story Please :)  (Read 6118 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Need Opinions on New Story Please :)
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2008, 10:37:23 PM »

I know i'm really late to this party but I vote for Weird World. lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

sweet18_2003

• Captain of Commotion
    • My Space
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2008, 11:21:51 PM »

I know i'm really late to this party but I vote for Weird World. lol

hehe...seems to be a popular one! :) I've started the first chapter...or rather the prologue. Just have to do a bit of research...the n will be able to make it flow nicely...then post! yay!!! lol. THanks for the vote! :)

sweet18_2003

• Captain of Commotion
    • My Space
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2008, 11:28:00 AM »

So I was sitting down thinking about how to start Weird World....and nothing came to mind. Im sure I could do something with it...when I have more time....to do research on army and the military and all...but working 75 hours a week....not much time. *sigh* Soooo....I have decided to do a sequel to an older story. I have many ideas that just poured into my head and I am almost done with Chapter 3 already....jus t started yesterday!!!

so here is the prologue of my new story.... Between Breaths... sequel to Truthful Lies http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8922

You dont have to read the first one for this to make sense. Check it out, and please leave feedback if you do! I'm excited about this one and feedback gives me motivation to keep going if I know there is an interest in it. Thanks!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]