Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: about MonkeyAbu (Ashley  (Read 4558 times)

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
Re: about MonkeyAbu (Ashley
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2008, 10:19:54 PM »

well yes I said BARELY :p
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

MonkeyAbu

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2008, 09:50:08 AM »

Awww, you guys were worried that something had happened to me? I think I feel special. :D Go figure Ashie would come up with a topic title like this that merrits possible worrying, but hey, at least Ashie posted something for me. She's awesome! ;D Squishy hugs to my Ashie!

Now that I've had my happy moment, I think I shall slide nicely right back into my whole "Life sucks" mode. It's been working great since we realized we had no other choice but to move back to Branson. Crap fell apart unexpectedly and look at me, here I am, right back in the town Brian and I said we would not come back to. *sigh* I'll get over it I suppose, and yeah, I guess you could say I got a nice little two week vacation in Florida, but still...! We left at 7:47pm on Thursday (yeah, I know, we're nutty! LoL), stayed the night in Tallahassee, then finally made it to Branson at about 10:30 last night. I would have gotten on to leave a message here to let you all know I am alright and I made it, but I was exhausted when I made it and my niece was still awake so I had to entertain her.

So anyway, there's my little spiel! I'm back! ;D

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2008, 11:39:55 AM »

Welcome back!!  And sorry about the move.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2008, 12:58:22 PM »

I'm sorry to hear about the move too. But glad you're okay. :)
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

MonkeyAbu

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2008, 03:24:49 PM »

I'm sorry about the move too. But I guess it's an oh well situation. There's nothing we can do about it. It is all Hyatt's fault (the company dad was working for and I was working for). If it wasn't for them letting Dad go then we wouldn't have had to move back. Brian and I didn't have the time or chance to get financially stable, otherwise we would have been able to stay. All I know is I'm not moving again for a while. I refuse to do it...too much stress that's not worth it. Glad to be back on here though. It's like a terrible addiction. LoL. Can't go long without it! :D
Pages: 1 [2]