Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Author Topic: A twist on a popular idea  (Read 4267 times)

nickyslilgirl21

• Fledgling
A twist on a popular idea
« on: April 16, 2008, 10:42:28 AM »

So I've come accross a lot of stories where fans or other people have kidnapped the guys and yada yada...so what if one night after a show the boys kidnapped some of their fans?
Questions to maybe get the ideas rolling lol
How would they do it? (seduce them/knock them out/etc)
Why are they taking them?
Is it nothing but a game?
What are they going to do with the ones they took?

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
Re: A twist on a popular idea
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 11:07:28 AM »

This sounds like fun!  I might try this after I finish My Happy Ending  ;D
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

nickyslilgirl21

• Fledgling
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 04:54:32 PM »

Yay! At least 1 person likes it lol

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 06:50:09 PM »

I've been thinking...I've been thinking! Geesh.  ;) lol. I just haven't come up with any really good ideas, yet.

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
  • I have no idea what I'm getting myself into
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2008, 10:07:45 PM »

OoO... sounds like a good idea!! I'm guilty for writing stories of the guys getting kidnapped. :( What can I say, I love suspense!! But I'm gonna give this a try. Lol.
"Stories are often the lives we wish we could live."
~Me

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2008, 10:17:31 PM »

Should this be a short story or the beginning to a longer one? Is there a word limit or anything? Because, that kind of makes a big difference as to how the story gets written. Are there any other rules or is the whole challange to write a story where one or more of the guys kidnap a fan?  :-\

I think that I have come up with an idea, but I wanted to clarify what you're looking for, before I started.

Let me know!  :D

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
  • I have no idea what I'm getting myself into
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2008, 10:30:36 PM »

Should this be a short story or the beginning to a longer one? Is there a word limit or anything?

I was just wondering the same thing!! Lol. I was gonna go ahead and work on a short story of this anyhow, lol.
"Stories are often the lives we wish we could live."
~Me

nickyslilgirl21

• Fledgling
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2008, 03:59:13 PM »

I like suspense too lol
You know I never really thought of any length requirement... but let's make it short and not a large novel anywhere between 1 to 5 chapters so that way you guys can decide which works best...I don't know this is my first challenge lol
What do you guys think?

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2008, 04:15:26 PM »

obviously it's your first challenge on here...you have only posted 3 times and they were all right here! lmao  ;D

I just posted a challenge, for the first time, not long ago. I think you did pretty well. Some challenges have a lot of rules and some don't...it really just depends. *shruggs* but, for what it's worth, I think it's an alright challenge.  ;)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2008, 05:13:35 PM »

i'm sorry I haven't come in here lol But I agree, it's a cute idea for a challenge. I hope people go for it.

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

luna610

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2008, 11:48:32 PM »

What a cute idea! I don't write...but I can't wait to read what people come up with!  ;D
"Be yourself because the people that mind don't matter and the people that matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

nickyslilgirl21

• Fledgling
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2008, 11:54:53 AM »

obviously it's your first challenge on here...you have only posted 3 times and they were all right here! lmao  ;D

I just posted a challenge, for the first time, not long ago. I think you did pretty well. Some challenges have a lot of rules and some don't...it really just depends. *shruggs* but, for what it's worth, I think it's an alright challenge.  ;)

Silly me! I should've posted elsewhere to kind of throw you off the trail lol  ;) But I'm glad you do like lol  :D