Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: The Review Challenge!  (Read 8191 times)

sweet18_2003

• Captain of Commotion
    • My Space
Re: The Review Challenge!
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2008, 09:02:35 AM »

I agree with Julily, Ash. Very well worded and helpful. Yes, you gave them a LOT to work on...but...if they take your advice, they can completely turn the story around. I know that I would want that kind of concrit if I wrote something that...sucked. lol.

So don't worry about sounding jerky....lol. If they know how to handle the criticism just meant to help them out....then they wont take any offense.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2008, 10:40:25 AM »

^ I saw this post and got all confused. And I wondered if Ash was actually back and posted something. It took me a minute to realize she meant Ashley...

and yes, I agree too. Very helpful. If only there were more reviews out there like this.

If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

MonkeyAbu

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2008, 06:51:36 PM »

*scratches temple* Hmmm...I suppose it could go two ways because they took the story down. Either they took what I had to say with stride and will use it to their advantage or they're offended... :-\

Darn, I was really hoping to get a response... My fingers are still hurting from typing that review...LoL.
Pages: 1 2 [3]