Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Why does all the crap happen to Nick?  (Read 12887 times)

BSB-Chick-101♥

• Captain of Commotion
  • I've got it bad...and I've got it good!
Re: Why does all the crap happen to Nick?
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2008, 12:59:54 PM »

NO! jeez people, he got into a major boating accident AND he already has a kid from a previous relationship, clean the stuff out of your ears!
Um, not really much to say. Hi?

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2008, 06:28:23 PM »

::) *put hands in air* Sorry, geesh!

Besides...woul dn't it be more like "get glasses", rather than "clean the stuff out of your ears"? Because it was a post that we read and we didn't actually hear it, to begin with? Therefore, wouldn't cleaning out my ears, actually, be completely ineffective?  :-\

I mean...not to get technical or anything.  :P I could still clean them out, if you'd like, though.

BSB-Chick-101♥

• Captain of Commotion
  • I've got it bad...and I've got it good!
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2008, 06:31:07 PM »

Oh my god you people are so sarcastic around here! I LOVE IT :D I'm going to like it here!
Um, not really much to say. Hi?

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2008, 06:50:47 PM »

::) *put hands in air* Sorry, geesh!

Besides...woul dn't it be more like "get glasses", rather than "clean the stuff out of your ears"? Because it was a post that we read and we didn't actually hear it, to begin with? Therefore, wouldn't cleaning out my ears, actually, be completely ineffective?  :-\

I mean...not to get technical or anything.  :P I could still clean them out, if you'd like, though.

lol Kristal I love you.  :-*
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2008, 06:54:55 PM »

lol Kristal I love you.  :-*

*squishy hug* I wub you too!  :D

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2008, 07:13:17 PM »

He gets her pregnant in a major boating accident? ... What?

Now that would be interesting LOL.  It makes sense though... of course he'd get in a boating accident if he's impregnating a girl while driving the boat LOL.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2008, 08:28:05 PM »

Now that would be interesting LOL.  It makes sense though... of course he'd get in a boating accident if he's impregnating a girl while driving the boat LOL.

now THAT is something I  have not yet read in fan fic...   10 points for the girl who can show me a fic where Nick impregnates a girl while driving a boat.

ps... sarcasm? who was being sarcastic?  ;)
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2008, 08:51:53 PM »

LMAO, best story ever.
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2008, 09:20:24 PM »

And then she should be decapitaded and then get someone else's head and poor Nick wouldhave to not only deal with being a dad but having a girlfriend with a head of someone else....hrmm let's say Joan Van Ark. lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2008, 09:32:26 PM »

Oh my god you people are so sarcastic around here! I LOVE IT :D I'm going to like it here!

That would imply that my original question was something I didn't actually mean. Quite the contrary. Nowhere were those other details outlined in your initial statement.

Not to mention the thread was about things happening to Nick and I don't see how your fanfic self-manifestation being pregnant really compares to killing him off, or choppage.

Just sayin'.
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2008, 09:36:18 PM »

hehe. you said choppage. That makes me happy. And it makes me miss my old avatar.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2008, 09:37:34 PM »

I miss Red too! :(
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2008, 10:49:57 PM »

I don't really think Nick cares about nasty breakups either.

Though if it were like the scene in the Hollow, you know the one in the shack, but with Nick? That would qualify for this thread. lol
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2008, 06:45:11 AM »

I don't really think Nick cares about nasty breakups either.

Though if it were like the scene in the Hollow, you know the one in the shack, but with Nick? That would qualify for this thread. lol

That will really be Nick's way to do, you know.... losing his head while giving head
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2008, 04:45:45 PM »

now THAT is something I  have not yet read in fan fic...   10 points for the girl who can show me a fic where Nick impregnates a girl while driving a boat.

ps... sarcasm? who was being sarcastic?  ;)

Does it count if I write it?  Cause I am so there...
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4