Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Author Topic: June picture challenge  (Read 33597 times)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: June picture challenge
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2008, 07:51:22 PM »

So go read the cringe-worthy parts or write your own! :)
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2008, 07:52:54 PM »

I'm too lazy to reread even my own stuff let alone anyone else's. Besides, I want to read about my sleeping boys! lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2008, 07:55:03 PM »

Does it count if they're sleeping eternally?
~Julie

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2008, 07:55:14 PM »

lol well maybe I should go write one for you, but I doubt I will get to it cause I already promised Sarah I would finish my fan friction chapter today and am currently talking to you guys and not doing it... So you have to get in line. Or like julie said, you could go write one.  :P
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2008, 07:59:29 PM »

LOL damn this forum keeping us all from writing.
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2008, 08:02:59 PM »

*whines* I do not want to write one right now I want to read one!! lol and no eternally sleeping!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2008, 08:08:11 PM »

And you should definately write on fan friction Kelly. That would also make me unbored and haven't we all figured out it's all about me and my needs? lmao :P

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2008, 08:23:46 PM »

*sigh* I am having difficulty on this one. first of all...the rules are...interest ing. and besides that, I am distracted by how flippin cute the picture is! lmao. I usually look at the challenge picture frequently and it sparks an idea...this time it's just distracting!  :-\

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2008, 08:24:08 PM »

And you should definately write on fan friction Kelly. That would also make me unbored and haven't we all figured out it's all about me and my needs? lmao :P

lol it's soooo close. Just one little scene in the middle to plunk out. but now I can't get to it till late tonight, but I am going to try to finish it before I go to bed...  we'll see. my writing has been so...     blah... sub par... unmotivated... (lots of other negative words I can't think of at the moment) lately.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2008, 08:25:40 PM »

Well kick it! Do I need to send Kevin over there? Oh right....you killed him so I can't! :( lol

*sends you my writing fairy which doesn't suck as much as Rose's Bingo ones*
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 08:27:25 PM by mare »

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2008, 08:26:29 PM »

*sigh* I am having difficulty on this one. first of all...the rules are...interest ing. and besides that, I am distracted by how flippin cute the picture is! lmao. I usually look at the challenge picture frequently and it sparks an idea...this time it's just distracting!  :-\

LMAO I feel ya. definitely too much cuteness going on for me to think straight when I look at that one. But I have a cuteness idea to go along with it I just need to work in the different perspectives now...

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2008, 08:27:05 PM »

if by interesting you mean totally uberly awesome then yes I agree the rules are interesting. The picture is a distraction, stupid cute boys!

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2008, 08:28:54 PM »

Well kick it! Do I need to send Kevin over there? Oh right....you killed him so I can't! :( lol

*sends you my writing fairy which doesn't such as much as Rose's Bingo ones*

ugh, ok, so I killed Kevin. Sue me. I had to kill one of them for the plot to work... would you rather I killed Nick?

Fine why don't I just write a total Kevin love story after I finish this one to make up for it... would that make you happy?

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2008, 08:30:46 PM »

if by interesting you mean totally uberly awesome then yes I agree the rules are interesting. The picture is a distraction, stupid cute boys!

of course that's what I mean Mare...you are totally uberly awesome so that makes your rules totally uberly awesome by assosication.  :P

and 'stupid cute boys' is a bit of an understatement, dontchya think?

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2008, 08:31:48 PM »

LOL as long as he's not IN love. I'm very picky! :P

I just likes teasing you Kelly although for the record you could have killed Brian and Leigh.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12