Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: What's next for us?  (Read 27138 times)

Steph

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Trying to forget; the pain's still there.
    • Facebook
Re: What's next for us?
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2007, 11:20:29 AM »

It's always nice to be recognized for your stories, so I'm all for an awards competition thing... Sorry, I'm kind of brain dead right now. :P

Dean & Sam Winchester.
Hunters. Protectors. Survivors. Family.

mers

• Captain of Commotion
  • the other M
    • Unveiled Thoughts
« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2007, 09:49:52 AM »

You have excellent taste then. ;D   He's my absolute favorite actor; I own almost every movie he's made, although I've slacked a little with his latest ones.  I still need to see The Departed and Blood Diamond... hard to get anyone to go see them with me in the theater, and I won't go to movies alone. :(   I'll rent them. :)

Julie im disappointed in you *shakes head* lol...you have to watch it, they're both awesome :D although blood diamond is a thought provoking movie and you know mersey doesnt like thinking all that much, lmao...but they're both good imo and im not being bias or whatever just cause Leo's in it :p

I lost my The Basketball Diaries CD :( I seriously want another copy but i cant find it anywhere!
What succor, what consolation is there in truth, compared to a story? What good is truth, at midnight, in the dark, when the wind is roaring like a bear in the chimney? What you need are the plump comforts of a story. Th soothing, rocking safety of a lie - Vida Winter

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2007, 02:52:19 PM »

Julie im disappointed in you *shakes head* lol...you have to watch it, they're both awesome :D although blood diamond is a thought provoking movie and you know mersey doesnt like thinking all that much, lmao...but they're both good imo and im not being bias or whatever just cause Leo's in it :p

Being biased about Leo is great! ;D
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]