Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: New to the Forum, but been around AC for awhile!  (Read 9384 times)

brandy_d

• Fledgling
  • I am just a goofy southern gilr who loves BSB!
    • Myspace
New to the Forum, but been around AC for awhile!
« on: June 06, 2008, 01:43:22 PM »

Hello everyone. My name is Brandy! I am 25 gonna be 26 on the 29th of June. I live in Baton Rouge, La. I have been a fan of BSB since I was 13. My favorite switches back and forth between AJ and Nick. I wish I could get AJ voice and Nicks looks in one guy. That would be yummy!!!!

I have been married for 6 years. Yea I know I married a little you. 19! But I was joining the navy and I wanted to be able to take my man with me. My husband name is Brian and he is 33. We have one child. A little boy named Brody who will be 2 at the end of August.

I am a nurse. I was in the navy for six years. I have been to a crap load of different countries including spending six months in the lovely country of IRAQ!!!!

I am a pretty easy going person. I love to read and write and I hope that eventually my writing skills will get better. AC is one of the best sites I have ever been to for BSB fan fiction. I am addicted!!!
Brandy Desiree....<br />Wife of Brian<br />Mother of Brody<br />Fan of Backstreet.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: New to the Forum, but been around AC for awhile!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 01:44:12 PM »

Welcome to the forum! :)
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 01:44:52 PM »

Hi! Welcome to the crazy fun that is this forum!

Btw, I love the name Brody. Very cute!
Sarah

brandy_d

• Fledgling
    • Myspace
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 01:49:11 PM »

[/quote

Thanks, every one always tells me who much they love it! I am just scared it will become a popular name! I used it because it wasn't on the top 100 list and then the very next year is was number 35! His whole name is Brody Wyatt-Landon Williams! It is a mouthful, but I absolutely love it!
Brandy Desiree....<br />Wife of Brian<br />Mother of Brody<br />Fan of Backstreet.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 01:57:18 PM »

Welcome, Brandy!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 01:57:58 PM »

Welcome, Brandy!  It sounds like you've led quite an interesting life so far :) I'm Steph!
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
  • I have no idea what I'm getting myself into
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2008, 02:12:00 PM »

OoO... Louisiana. Most of my fam is from New Iberia. Anywho, aloha my dear and welcome to this lovely forum. The name's Momilani, but you can just call me Reb, that's what everyone calls me. And you're an AJ/Nick chick?! That's awesome!! I'm an AJ girl myself, but I'd go for Nizzle AND Jizzle anyday. ;D Lol. Hopefully I'll get to see you in the AJ thread, if not, I'm sure I'll see ya around in the other threads. :)
"Stories are often the lives we wish we could live."
~Me

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2008, 02:26:29 PM »

aww, welcome Brandy! Good to see you finally join the boards!
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

FrickFrackGirl

• Captain of Commotion
  • Nowie!!!!
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2008, 03:31:46 PM »

Don't listen to Reb...she's a Backstreet Ho! hehe   :P :-*to Reb...

Hi Brandy!  I'm Jen.  I just joined the board yesterday myself.  I have loved this site for a long time but never realized there was a forum for it..hehe...

And the first thing I thought of when I read your little boy's name was Nick's character in The Hollow, lol....I always said if I had another boy (which is HIGHLY unlikely) I was going to name him Brody.  I, myself, have two children..a daughter, Kassandra (Kassay) who just turned 15 and a son, Justin, who just turned 10. 

Welcome to the board!!

Yup, I'm a Nick girl!!  But I love ALL my Boys!

Jen

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2008, 05:22:53 PM »

Welcome to the forum! :)

I also thought of Nick's character is the Hollow. Lol!....
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
  • I have no idea what I'm getting myself into
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2008, 06:07:20 PM »

Pfft. Whatever Jen. :P I'm a Backstreet Whore and proud of it damnit!! Lol. *whispers to Brandy* Jen's a Backstreet whore too, she just doesn't know it yet.
"Stories are often the lives we wish we could live."
~Me

cabybakes

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2008, 07:28:41 PM »

Welcome!!!   :o

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2008, 09:37:12 PM »

hehe Brody was almost little Josh's name. I love that name too.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

brandy_d

• Fledgling
    • Myspace
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2008, 09:48:49 PM »

you know I honestly forgot that Nicks name was Brody in The Hollow. Probably because I only watched it once, and that was only to support Nick.

I know Honey...it is about time I joined. I finally figured out were the freaking like was.

Hey, I am a backstreet hoe too!!! I probably spend about 5 hours a day either writing about them, or singing their songs or listening to their music, and I still have a family to take care of!!!!

luna610

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2008, 11:49:50 PM »

Hi brandy! *waves* I lived in Baton Rouge for 4 years while I went to LSU so I guess I'm a fellow southerner. (Although not at this very moment.)
"Be yourself because the people that mind don't matter and the people that matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss
Pages: [1] 2 3