Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: New to the Forum, but been around AC for awhile!  (Read 9387 times)

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
  • I have no idea what I'm getting myself into
Re: New to the Forum, but been around AC for awhile!
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2008, 05:47:56 AM »

Yay for Brandy being a Backstreet Whore as well!! ;D Lol.
"Stories are often the lives we wish we could live."
~Me

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2008, 08:05:49 AM »

Hey Brandy! *waves* I'm really happy that you decided to join the boards. Everyone is really friendly here and these forums are what sometimes keeps me from updating   :-[

I actually didn't think of Nick's character in The Hollow right off the bat either. Shame on me! lol

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2008, 08:27:19 AM »

I'm Kristal! I am one of the AJ girls but every now and then I'll go through a "aaah Nick is so hott" stage. lol. so, Nick is <i>almost</i> tied with AJ.  :D

anyways, I'm glad you joined us and hope you enjoy it here (I'm sure you will)

brandy_d

• Fledgling
  • I am just a goofy southern gilr who loves BSB!
    • Myspace
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2008, 12:35:21 PM »

Hi brandy! *waves* I lived in Baton Rouge for 4 years while I went to LSU so I guess I'm a fellow southerner. (Although not at this very moment.)

LSU is the best F***ing school!!!! GEAUXXXX TIGERS!!!!!
Brandy Desiree....<br />Wife of Brian<br />Mother of Brody<br />Fan of Backstreet.

brandy_d

• Fledgling
    • Myspace
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2008, 12:37:29 PM »

Hey Brandy! *waves* I'm really happy that you decided to join the boards. Everyone is really friendly here and these forums are what sometimes keeps me from updating   :-[

I actually didn't think of Nick's character in The Hollow right off the bat either. Shame on me! lol

stay away from the discussion boards Mel....I am in serious Aylssa and Nick withdrawl. It has been like two week almost since you updated!! I am freaking out. I check like 10 times a day to see if you have posted a new chapter!
Brandy Desiree....<br />Wife of Brian<br />Mother of Brody<br />Fan of Backstreet.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2008, 12:41:19 PM »

hahaha you sound like my family. Not me personally, (GO USC!) but my aunts and uncles and grandparents and the like, are huge LSU fans. 

My grandparents are in Slidell. (I think that's how you spell it.) And Jazz is in our blood.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

brandy_d

• Fledgling
    • Myspace
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2008, 12:46:25 PM »

hahaha you sound like my family. Not me personally, (GO USC!) but my aunts and uncles and grandparents and the like, are huge LSU fans. 

My grandparents are in Slidell. (I think that's how you spell it.) And Jazz is in our blood.

I grew up 10 minutes from Slidell in Covington. Since Covington doesn't have a mall, most of my weekends were spent in Slidell. I also have family that live there. Small world.

USC, huh?? I would say they come in a close second. Cali was my home for 3 years while I was in the navy. I was stationed at Camp Pendleton Marine Core Base. I must say, I think Cali is over-rated though. I had no desire to stay there.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2008, 12:58:36 PM »

My cousin was stationed there too, many years back.

I know a lot of people feel that way about California. I'm actually at home here, though.  I've lived all over the country and Cali is my favorite by far. (With Denver being second best probably)

Josh and I just seem to fit in here. We're a couple of slightly eccentric creative types. I don't know that I would stay right here on the west side forever, but this is where the work is, so I'm sure we'll probably always be here.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

A-RokzStalker

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2008, 01:24:50 PM »

Hello everyone. My name is Brandy! I am 25 gonna be 26 on the 29th of June. I live in Baton Rouge, La. I have been a fan of BSB since I was 13. My favorite switches back and forth between AJ and Nick. I wish I could get AJ voice and Nicks looks in one guy. That would be yummy!!!!

I have been married for 6 years. Yea I know I married a little you. 19! But I was joining the navy and I wanted to be able to take my man with me. My husband name is Brian and he is 33. We have one child. A little boy named Brody who will be 2 at the end of August.

I am a nurse. I was in the navy for six years. I have been to a crap load of different countries including spending six months in the lovely country of IRAQ!!!!

I am a pretty easy going person. I love to read and write and I hope that eventually my writing skills will get better. AC is one of the best sites I have ever been to for BSB fan fiction. I am addicted!!!

Welcome to the boards! I'm Amy!! ;D
~ Amy.

brandy_d

• Fledgling
    • Myspace
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2008, 01:28:05 PM »

My cousin was stationed there too, many years back.

I know a lot of people feel that way about California. I'm actually at home here, though.  I've lived all over the country and Cali is my favorite by far. (With Denver being second best probably)

Josh and I just seem to fit in here. We're a couple of slightly eccentric creative types. I don't know that I would stay right here on the west side forever, but this is where the work is, so I'm sure we'll probably always be here.

When I was a naive high school girl, my dream was to move to Cali and be an actress. And I must admit, I am a damn good one. I spent years in with acting a nd vocal coaches. I even went to the University of Tampa on a theatre scholarship, only to drop out after a year. Then I joined the navy and they sent me to Nursing School, then I would green side and decided to play marine for awhile. I lived in Oceanside, which isn't exactly prime California territory, but I was always disappointed in L.A. I would go up on the weekends to shop and I was just not impressed. San Diego is absolutley beautiful, but honestly....th e closeness to Mexico turns me off.

I would say that my favorite place that I have lived is Virginia Beach. You get the beaches of California with the sweet hospitality of Louisiana. I would've stayed there after I got out of the military, but my husbands career brought us back here.

I like to think of myslef as creative and I still dabble in theatre. I am planning on auditioning for "The Producers" in July. A local theatre is doing it.

Mostly now, I focus on triathlons. I am running a sprint tri on 26th and I am super excited. It will be my first on. I have done lots of 5k's and mud runs, but I am stoked about this. It is an all girl one called RockitChix. It is at LSU! So I have been trainging my butt off for it!

brandy_d

• Fledgling
    • Myspace
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2008, 01:33:48 PM »

hey honey....what happened to Love Potion Number Nine? I so wanted to read that story! It was on Backstreet Fiction, right? What happened to that site? What happened to that story?

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2008, 02:01:39 PM »

hey honey....what happened to Love Potion Number Nine? I so wanted to read that story! It was on Backstreet Fiction, right? What happened to that site? What happened to that story?

aww, I don't know what happened to that site. one day I went over there and it was just gone...   But LP9 is posted on fiction press. It's original fiction now though, so you'd have to start over if you read it.  Um, here's the link if you would like to read it.

http://www.fictionpress.com/~mskelly

It's kind of slow going right now, but then... so is everything I'm working on. I'm excited that you were thinking about it though! Yay Brandy likes my stuff!

Some things about LA are a little disappointing, true. But I still love it. I know what you mean about SD though, I still have that same feeling about LA even. Northern Cali is completely beautiful, but it has an entirely different feel/attitude up there. Most Californians are either a NorCal or SoCal. I'm definitely the SoCal type.

Awesome that you were a theater major! I was a voice performance major until I had to drop out, but almost decided to be a theater major at first. And lol at moving to Hollywood to be an actress! In a way that's what we did, but not acting. We want to make the movies. My hubby went to film school and just recently, after six years of being struggling film geeks in LA, he finally was able to start his own production company and so far so good. The work has been steady and he's finally getting real money for it too! Yay! You just watch, in a few years, our little circle of friends will be like the next generation of filmmakers!

The producers is a great show! Saw that one when it came here. That would be a fun one to be a part of, so good luck with the audition! As far as the triathlons go though, you're on your own there. haha I'm pretty sure that would KILL me. I totally admire it though. Hard, hard work and I'm all kinds of lazy!

~SusanRae~

• Innocent Bystander
  • ~Sad, But True!~
    • ~Everything & Anything You Could Want To Know About ME!~
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2008, 02:54:14 PM »

I seriously think I need to get out of Iowa & explore this world. Apparently all the corn has led me to believe Kevin Costner in Field of Dreams, thinking this is heaven. When clearly it isnt even close! Everyone seems to come from cooler places than me... it is so unfair ** stomps feets, pouting**
~"No One's A Virgin,Life Screws Us All!"~
~"Chaos, Panic & Disorder...My Work Here Is Done!"~

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2008, 03:03:07 PM »

^ Eh, if it helps, I'm from Illinois.  And not near Chicago either.  So where I live is just about as exciting, cornfields and all! LOL
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

luna610

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2008, 05:26:11 PM »

Yes it is!!  ;D That's awesome...so did you go there?? I graduated in 2006 with my BS in Dietetics.
"Be yourself because the people that mind don't matter and the people that matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss
Pages: 1 [2] 3