Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: New to the Forum, but been around AC for awhile!  (Read 9385 times)

brandy_d

• Fledgling
  • I am just a goofy southern gilr who loves BSB!
    • Myspace
Re: New to the Forum, but been around AC for awhile!
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2008, 09:07:08 PM »

Yes it is!!  ;D That's awesome...so did you go there?? I graduated in 2006 with my BS in Dietetics.

I went there my senior year in high school.  I wanted to get a theatre scholarship and LSU had a great program. My BFF has her BA and MA from there in Accounting. Most of my friends from HS went there. I went to UOT (tampa), for a year, and then Join the navy and went to the Naval School of Health Sciences. I am a RN.

I love LSU though. I love the football team, I love Tiger Town. I love the Varsity and AAA!!!

I am doing my first triathalon there on the 26th which I am totally stocked about. When did you graduate?
Brandy Desiree....<br />Wife of Brian<br />Mother of Brody<br />Fan of Backstreet.

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2008, 10:27:46 PM »

stay away from the discussion boards Mel....I am in serious Aylssa and Nick withdrawl. It has been like two week almost since you updated!! I am freaking out. I check like 10 times a day to see if you have posted a new chapter!

LOl I actually did put a nice dent into the next chapter. I still have a lot to get through though. I wound up going out tonight, so I had to stop. Tomorrow I have a lot of schoolwork to do but if I get that out of the way I can maybe think about trying to finish the chapter. I'm a lil at an awkward point. But thanks for your support! Slowly, but its coming lol

brandy_d

• Fledgling
  • I am just a goofy southern gilr who loves BSB!
    • Myspace
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2008, 10:45:18 PM »

LOl I actually did put a nice dent into the next chapter. I still have a lot to get through though. I wound up going out tonight, so I had to stop. Tomorrow I have a lot of schoolwork to do but if I get that out of the way I can maybe think about trying to finish the chapter. I'm a lil at an awkward point. But thanks for your support! Slowly, but its coming lol

when does school get out? your are a teacher so you have summers off, right?
Brandy Desiree....<br />Wife of Brian<br />Mother of Brody<br />Fan of Backstreet.

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2008, 07:51:05 AM »

when does school get out? your are a teacher so you have summers off, right?

Yea... I'm finishing up a leave replacement actually for a 5th grade teacher who is out in maternity leave. I have like two more weeks left until she gets back for the last week of school. But of course I want to be there for graduation and stuff. Even though its two weeks I have a lot to do between wrapping things up and report cards and whatnot. I'm also trying to send ot resumes for a permanent position plus I'm trying to complete some work for a course that I had to take an incomplete in. So, I really shouldn't even be thinking about writing! Lol

luna610

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2008, 09:24:30 PM »

I went there my senior year in high school.  I wanted to get a theatre scholarship and LSU had a great program. My BFF has her BA and MA from there in Accounting. Most of my friends from HS went there. I went to UOT (tampa), for a year, and then Join the navy and went to the Naval School of Health Sciences. I am a RN.

I love LSU though. I love the football team, I love Tiger Town. I love the Varsity and AAA!!!

I am doing my first triathalon there on the 26th which I am totally stocked about. When did you graduate?
I was there from August 2002 to May 2006. And then I got married and moved to Hawaii a couple weeks later! I definitely miss that area. I'm originally from Metairie though. Actually went there for a visit at the beginning of May.
"Be yourself because the people that mind don't matter and the people that matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

bsbsavedmylife

« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2008, 03:23:38 AM »

*sends in the marching band*  Welcome!   ;D
Pages: 1 2 [3]