Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: 00Carter  (Read 41086 times)

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
Re: 00Carter
« Reply #180 on: November 15, 2021, 07:08:00 PM »

:party: Wo---oaaahhh, we're halfway there...
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #181 on: November 30, 2021, 05:37:25 PM »

I apologize, I'm a day behind on our update thread. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoyed our week-long break! This week, grab yer mateys, because it be pirates week. You may find this episode a bit... explosive. ;D Four weeks to go until Episode 11: Mr. Body Beautiful just in time for 00Carter's fifteenth anniversary! We hope you read (or reread) along with us and join Nick and the agents of Himitsu Takana as they set out to save the world, one mission at a time!

Next up, Episode 7: Here Ye Be Pirates has been added to AO3 for the first time and updated on our official site with a retrospective blog discussing the random tech and references that pop up in 00Carter, including... magic turtles?

This Week's Mission, should you choose to accept it: Nick, AJ, and Emerald are back in Florida to investigate a series of sea monster sightings and supposed pirate attacks around the Bermuda Triangle. But when they end up aboard an actual pirate ship, they’ll find more than stolen treasure… and face worse than tentacles.
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #182 on: December 06, 2021, 08:45:50 PM »

We're into novella territory for 00Carter! I know y'all were waiting with bated breath for when the episodes started becoming monstrous. This week, we're off to Canada for a medical drama! Right up Julie's alley! Three weeks to go until Episode 11: Mr. Body Beautiful just in time for 00Carter's fifteenth anniversary! We hope you read (or reread) along with us and join Nick and the agents of Himitsu Takana as they set out to save the world, one mission at a time!

Next up, Episode 8: FANthrax has been added to AO3 for the first time and updated on our official site with a retrospective blog discussing Frick & Frack, Canada, and our relationship and collaborating.

This Week's Mission, should you choose to accept it: Nick and Brian accompany Red Jewel on a mission to Toronto to investigate the outbreak of a mystery illness that is killing Canadians. Could this apparent case of bioterrorism be connected to Dr. Rough? When one of the agents comes down with the sickness, the others must catch the culprit and find a cure, before it’s too late!
~*Dee*~

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #183 on: December 06, 2021, 08:49:17 PM »

Go figure, the episode we bring in medical drama is when it gets monstrously long.  That has Julie written all over it, too. 🤦‍♀️ LOL
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #184 on: December 06, 2021, 10:38:27 PM »

lmao, sure does!
~*Dee*~

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #185 on: December 19, 2021, 06:30:55 PM »

Ignore the fact that I'm a week behind on maintaining our update thread and pretend I wrote this last Monday. Two weeks to go until Episode 11: Mr. Body Beautiful just in time for 00Carter's fifteenth anniversary! We hope you read (or reread) along with us and join Nick and the agents of Himitsu Takana as they set out to save the world, one mission at a time!

Next up, Episode 9: Wreckage in a Winter Wonderland has been added to AO3 for the first time and updated on our official site with a retrospective blog discussing the pros and cons of hard timelines and Lancy (no cons needed).

This Week's Mission, should you choose to accept it: When a skating superstar is kidnapped at the Winter Olympics, the whole world wants answers. It’s up to 00Carter and Diamond Divine to find the missing figure skater and save the Olympic Games -- with a little help from their fabulous friend Mr. Lancybassy, of course!
~*Dee*~

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #186 on: January 02, 2022, 04:30:50 PM »

Ignore the fact that I'm a week behind on maintaining our update thread and pretend I wrote this in December. Two weeks to go until Episode 12: Mr. Body Beautiful just in time for 00Carter's fifteenth anniversary! We hope you read (or reread) along with us and join Nick and the agents of Himitsu Takana as they set out to save the world, one mission at a time!

Next up, Episode 11: A 00Carter Christmas has been added to AO3 for the first time and updated on our official site with a retrospective blog discussing the hiatus, Christmas parodies, and whether the Christmas episode is canon. We updated this out of order to time it with a post date before the holidays.

This Week's Mission, should you choose to accept it: In this very special episode narrated by 00Carter and Drums, Dr. Rough is trying to steal Christmas… but not if Nick and the rest of HimTak have anything to say about it!
~*Dee*~

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #187 on: January 02, 2022, 04:37:36 PM »

The holidays delayed us once again and we posted this closer to Monday's new release instead of it's official day. So now, instead of a week, we're at one day to go until Episode 12: Mr. Body Beautiful just in time for 00Carter's fifteenth anniversary (which is actually today)! We hope you read (or reread) along with us and join Nick and the agents of Himitsu Takana as they set out to save the world, one mission at a time!

Next up, Episode 10: Catch Her If You Can has been added to AO3 for the first time and updated on our official site with a retrospective blog discussing Leo, 00Carter origins, and research. We updated this out of order so that the holiday episode could be posted before Christmas.

This Week's Mission, should you choose to accept it: The agents of HimTak go on a globetrotting quest to catch a crook who’s been stealing priceless books. But where in the world is Tanja Copenhagen?
~*Dee*~

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #188 on: January 02, 2022, 09:35:45 PM »

Happy anniversary, 00Carter!  We're excited to be back and ready to post the first part of Mr. Body Beautiful tomorrow!
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #189 on: January 10, 2022, 06:28:57 PM »

In case you missed it last week, 00Carter is back with our first new episode in almost a decade, Episode 12: "Mr. Body Beautiful!"  The first two parts have been posted on our official site and AO3.  We hope you'll join Nick and the agents of Himitsu Takana as they set out to save the world, one mission at a time!

This episode's mission, should you choose to accept it: When Dr. Rough’s undercover agent implants K with a microscopic bomb, 00Carter, Jay, and Styx must shrink to go inside K’s body and deactivate it.
~Julie

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #190 on: January 31, 2022, 09:23:04 PM »

I've been horrible about keeping up with our update thread. All five parts of Mr. Body Beautiful are now uploaded! You can read them on our official site or on AO3. There's also an extra special "Behind the Episode" at the end of part five on our site since we had so much fun writing the retrospective blogs for the old episodes.

Let us know what you think!
~*Dee*~

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #191 on: March 14, 2022, 09:04:43 PM »

Episode 13 of 00Carter, "A Lost Odyssey," has been posted in its entirety.

Official site: https://www.dreamers-sanctuary.com/00carter/

AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/works/37133410/chapters/92643304
~Julie

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]