Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Author Topic: Unknown Action  (Read 3008 times)

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
Unknown Action
« on: June 21, 2008, 08:12:43 AM »

So I was just wondering: I'm a creepy creeperson, and I check the Who's Online thing a little more than I should, which is why I have to ask why there are some people who are doing "Unknown Action" or "Nothing, or nothing you can see..." oh, and what those two actions mean. I dunno, just curiosity on my part, I suppose, but I'm wondering if the mods could help me out ;D
Sarah

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Unknown Action
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 08:28:37 AM »

Well I can tell you that for me unknown action is when myself or Julilly are doing mod type things. When i'm clicking on admin type things, updating the boards or on the executive board it will say something like that. I have seen that as well when I check who is online and my only thought it that it's the times when people are possibly in their own profiles maybe uploading avys or something like that. I'm not too sure because it says the same thing for me just like it would for all of you lol
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 08:31:12 AM by mare »
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

MonkeyAbu

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 11:45:09 PM »

So I wasn't the only one wondering the same thing. I don't feel so out of it now...

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 06:24:38 AM »

Weird...  I've never noticed the unknown action thing, but I guess I don't check the Who's Online very often.  I didn't even know it was there for the longest time LOL.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

MonkeyAbu

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 06:33:12 AM »

Maybe I'm just a Stalker Mcstalkerson because the "Who's Online" is the first thing I open when I log onto the forum. Why? I dunno...habit maybe? LoL.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2008, 07:22:27 AM »

I never really noticed it before either unitl nothing or nothing I want you to see suddenly popped up once.

Stalkers!

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2008, 02:36:57 PM »

I like stalking people too. lol
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2008, 08:55:40 AM »

lol I'm a creeper, and you all know it ;D

Thanks for letting me know, Mare!

Sarah