Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: JBro Fanfiction section  (Read 20084 times)

Kagoma

• Major Disruption
JBro Fanfiction section
« on: June 27, 2008, 10:01:54 AM »

I was wondering if there could be a Jonas Brothers section on AC, I've been getting more  into them lately and I'm having a lot of ideas in my head for a story about them, the only problem is there isn't a section for them here. So, Mare if you read this, I hope you can think about it. ^_^

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: JBro Fanfiction section
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 10:15:53 AM »

Done... since everyone seems to think Mare's the only one who can do stuff around here lol
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 10:50:59 AM »

^ lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 11:27:41 AM »

WHOOT! for Julilly!

Kagoma

• Major Disruption
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 12:07:33 PM »

Done... since everyone seems to think Mare's the only one who can do stuff around here lol

Thank you Jilly!!!! ^_^. Sorry about that. *sweatdrop*

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 12:41:49 PM »

raise your hand if you were disappointed in Camp Rock...   

*raises hand*

ps... Julilly rocks my world.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 02:42:50 PM »

Excuse me but why do I not rock everyone's world? I do this crap all the time! lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2008, 06:43:16 PM »

Cuz you get all the credit?
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

Kagoma

• Major Disruption
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2008, 09:20:42 PM »

raise your hand if you were disappointed in Camp Rock...   

*raises hand*

ps... Julilly rocks my world.

*raises hand very high*

It was sooooooooo cooooorrrrrnnn nyyyy. I mean come on. Did anyone find it strange how the mother tried to make an excuse for not being able to  send her daughter to the camp because of money issues, but she had enough to start a second business?

I'll tell you one thing. Watching it with friends who make any movie viewing funny is the best way to watch a movie. We made fun of the whole thing. And don't get me wrong. I'm feelin' Joe Jonas, but it was still corny.

Its now my third favorite crap-tastic movie right after On the Line(a piece of crap of a movie) and Longshots(the biggest waste of time every).

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2008, 02:02:44 AM »

Excuse me but why do I not rock everyone's world? I do this crap all the time! lol

hey. I'm rooting for you in BINGO what more do you want from me?
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

Krys1984

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2010, 07:25:37 PM »

ok so here's my two cents... my cousin made me watch this movie and it blows... and when i say made me... she freakin sat on me n watched it... 1 hour and a half of hell let me tell you...

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2010, 07:15:36 AM »

I had to watch Camp Rock with my daughter, just like I'll have to watch Camp Rock 2 when that comes out, lol.  I also had to take her to the cinema to see Jonas Brothers 3D concert, but that wasn't too bad.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2010, 01:29:57 PM »

I guess i'm really out of the loop because I had no idea they were in movies. lol

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2010, 05:53:01 PM »

I've heard of these things, but haven't seen any of them.  I wouldn't know a Jonas Brothers song if I heard it.  I guess that's the beauty of being around kids all day, but not actually having any of my own - I only hear about this stuff and am not actually subjected to it LOL.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2010, 08:36:42 PM »

I ended up downloading one of their CDs after unknowingly enjoying a song of theirs I randomly heard on the radio.  They're actually not too bad - better than Justin Bieber LOL
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell
Pages: [1] 2