Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Author Topic: Playing Doctor...  (Read 3302 times)

bsbsavedmylife

Playing Doctor...
« on: June 29, 2008, 09:24:02 PM »

Alright, so I had a cute idea for a challenge.  Here is the scenerio:

You are in a relationship with your favorite Backstreet Boy.  It's your anniversary and you are super excited to find out what he has planned for the night.  You come home from a long day of work only to find that your main squeeze is sick in bed.  Being the loving girlfriend you are, you push away your disappointment to tend to his every need.  (Here's the challenge):

1)  Can be written in 1st or 3rd person, but must be written in your perspective.

2)  Define what kind of sickly patient your man is.  Is he whiny, grumpy, annoying, cute...you decide where this is going.

3)  Have him test your patience a little bit.  Can you handle a sicky Backstreet Boy?

LOL!  I hope this will get a few results.  I'll be writing mine tonight.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
Re: Playing Doctor...
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 05:05:38 PM »

we actually did a challenge somewhat like this one month. Where we had to write about the boys being sick. they didn'y necessarily have someone taking care of them and we didn't have to use ourselves in it, but there were some cute stories writtein about sicky boys. You should check them out. I can't remember specifically, but it was a few months back. definitely this year...
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

bsbsavedmylife

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 09:05:14 PM »

Ah, yes, I see that now.  Well I feel stupid.   :-\

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2008, 02:44:10 AM »

Eh, it's an excuse for people who weren't here for the first one to write this challenge. :)
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2008, 06:15:21 AM »

And it is really different in the fact that the first one was from the guys POV, this one is told through the girls.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2008, 11:29:16 AM »

yeah, I wasn't meaning to rag on your challenge or anything. Sorry! I just meant to point you in the direction of some cute stories if you like the sick BSB thing...   :-*
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

bsbsavedmylife

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2008, 03:33:20 PM »

yeah, I wasn't meaning to rag on your challenge or anything. Sorry! I just meant to point you in the direction of some cute stories if you like the sick BSB thing...   :-*

LOL!  Nah, I didn't take it as raggin.  I get embrassed easily.  Don't mind me.  LOL!  Actually I put this challenge up on another forum and was glad to see people were participating.  It turned out really cool.  Yay!  LOL!

bsbsavedmylife

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2008, 11:32:58 PM »

So far I'm the only one to respond to this on AC, but here's the link.  It was hard to write even when it was my idea.  LOL!

http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9107