Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Oh My God, Reb's Back Again!!!  (Read 14851 times)

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
  • I have no idea what I'm getting myself into
Re: Oh My God, Reb's Back Again!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2011, 07:57:08 PM »

Updated Thicker Than Blood again!! ;D

I'll either work on an update for Satan's Playground, Interference, When Doves Cry... can't promise which ones, lol, just know that I'm working on them! ;)
"Stories are often the lives we wish we could live."
~Me

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2011, 08:01:37 PM »

You know, I need to reread "When Doves Cry", it's been forever lol.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2011, 08:05:01 PM »

Yay for you updating! :)
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2011, 08:13:46 PM »

I fucking fail for abandoning these stories for years, lmao, but thank you ladies!! It makes me sooo happy to read your guys' comments on wanting to "reread" a story of mines, lmao!! I'm sorry! :(

But, thank you again, and it definitely feels good to be back updating! ;D
~Me

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2011, 08:39:13 PM »

I was reading "When Doves Cry" and I am liking it so far. I just wanted to tell you cause I think I screwed up when I was reviewing it!

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2011, 08:40:50 PM »

I was reading "When Doves Cry" and I am liking it so far. I just wanted to tell you cause I think I screwed up when I was reviewing it!

Aww, thanks Tracy!! ^_^ Thank you sooo much for taking the time to read it and I'm glad you're liking it so far. :)
~Me

Alexsgirl_ritz

• Major Disruption
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2011, 03:49:12 AM »

Are you taking any request? lol I can't see Last Christmas on the list of stories you want to update...  ;D
A world without Alex is a wasted space.

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2011, 04:58:31 AM »

Are you taking any request? lol I can't see Last Christmas on the list of stories you want to update...  ;D

LOL!! Requests are definitely a great encourager, so yes I am!! ;D I'll get that up upon being worked on as well! ;) Thanks for the encouragement dear! :)
~Me

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2011, 05:45:08 AM »

Yeah, I agree with Ritz on waiting for an update for Last Christmas :)

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2011, 07:41:00 AM »

Aww yay, I'm definitely appreciating this feedback from ya'll! Thank you!! ;D

Just to let you ladies know, I've started on an update for Last Christmas, now it's just progressing with it! Lol. I'll hopefully be able to post that update in a few days! :)
~Me

Alexsgirl_ritz

• Major Disruption
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2011, 08:15:48 AM »

awww I love how you love us! lol  will be waiting for that....  ;)

I am reading thicker than blood today, and I gope you don't mind that I didn't leave a review on every chapter because I was too eager to read the next one. I'll leave you a long review on the last chapter, though.  ;D
A world without Alex is a wasted space.

TheDistantHeart

• Major Disruption
  • Would you risk it for a chocolate biscuit?
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2011, 09:32:47 AM »

You know, I saw this topic and I thought "OMG I STILL HAVE AN UNANSWERED PM FROM REB IN MY INBOX!!" :o When I read your PM back then, I read it on my phone and I hate replying to things via my phone because it goes way too slow lol so I was like "I'll answer it when I'm home" but I never got to it and just forgot about it. :( So, I take this topic as an opportunity to say that I appreciate you took the time to send a PM to thank me. Your message was very sweet. :)

And I'm SO happy you've updated Satan's Playground!! I think I have to re-read it though but I don't mind. :) I remember I started reading Last Christmas a loooong time ago so, now that I see you've updated that one too, I'll re-read that one as well. I think those were the only stories I've read of you so far so I'm going to check out your other stories too! I need to get back into reading again lol

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2011, 05:32:24 PM »

awww I love how you love us! lol  will be waiting for that....  ;)

I am reading thicker than blood today, and I gope you don't mind that I didn't leave a review on every chapter because I was too eager to read the next one. I'll leave you a long review on the last chapter, though.  ;D

But of course I love ya'll!! You're all what inspires me to continue writing!! ;D *squishy hugs*

And aww, thanks sweets!! I can only hope that you'll come to like that story and that I don't disappoint! :)

You know, I saw this topic and I thought "OMG I STILL HAVE AN UNANSWERED PM FROM REB IN MY INBOX!!" :o When I read your PM back then, I read it on my phone and I hate replying to things via my phone because it goes way too slow lol so I was like "I'll answer it when I'm home" but I never got to it and just forgot about it. :( So, I take this topic as an opportunity to say that I appreciate you took the time to send a PM to thank me. Your message was very sweet. :)

And I'm SO happy you've updated Satan's Playground!! I think I have to re-read it though but I don't mind. :) I remember I started reading Last Christmas a loooong time ago so, now that I see you've updated that one too, I'll re-read that one as well. I think those were the only stories I've read of you so far so I'm going to check out your other stories too! I need to get back into reading again lol

LMAO!! You know, I totally forgot what I PM'd ya too!! >__< What was that message about it again?! LMAO!! I forget to save a copy of it in my inbox!! But it truly means a lot to me that you're reading my stories as well, so thank you!!  :-*
~Me

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2011, 05:34:07 PM »

By the way peeps, I'm looking to do the October Challenge, and, at the same time, have it transition into a NEW story for this month of October!! If allowed, the piece I'll post for the October Challenge will actually be a prologue to a new story I'm looking to write! :) So, I'll let ya'll know when I post that and keep you updated with the progress on that new story, as well as the other updates I'll surely be working on!! ;)

Man, this will be a busy birthday weekend for me! :P
~Me

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2011, 05:35:43 PM »

Your birthday is like the day after mine right? Happy early Birthday :)
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4