Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Featured Story of the Month for July 2008 - If Tomorrow Never Comes by Ashley  (Read 19641 times)

MonkeyAbu

Congrats, Ash!

...Maybe mine will be picked next month... LOL, or maybe Mare is torturing me until I write a solo story sans co-writers... Wait, this is supposed to be about Ashley... whooops!  :-\ :D

Why tankies much Stephie! ;D

Already trying to steal my glory huh? :P

MonkeyAbu

Maybe so...how do you pronounce her name anyway? Maybe I've just been ghetto pronouncing it as Tonjuh. Although I personally think pronouncing it that way would make her sound more retarded and evil then y'all already say she is. Then again, that's just me...

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

I am pretty sure it's tonya although I have no clue.

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

I'll ask you a question, although I'm trying to pace myself so I don't run out.

How much if any research did you have to do when it came to the medical side of this story?
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Steph

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Trying to forget; the pain's still there.
    • Facebook

Why tankies much Stephie! ;D

Already trying to steal my glory huh? :P
:o I am offended by that accusation!

Dean & Sam Winchester.
Hunters. Protectors. Survivors. Family.

Steph

• Minion of Mayhem
    • Facebook

You are very lucky you don't know who Tonja is lol

Very lucky. *mutters cuss words under her breath*

Dean & Sam Winchester.

MonkeyAbu

:o I am offended by that accusation!

I was only joking?

Steph

• Minion of Mayhem
    • Facebook

I was only joking?
It's called sarcasm?

Dean & Sam Winchester.

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
  • I have no idea what I'm getting myself into

Aww, thanks Ash!!  :-* I feel honored that you enjoy my story!! And wait until we get our collab started and out there for everyone to read... it'll be the BOMB!! Lol.

And I totally LOL with your answer for your favorite/least favorite character!! He IS so damn stubborn, and damn him for being that way!! Lol.

So... I know you've been keeping me posted on the progress, but... when can we expect an update?! I feel it's only fair that since your story is featured, that you crank out AS MUCH updates as you possibly can!! :P
"Stories are often the lives we wish we could live."
~Me

MonkeyAbu

I expect to have an update cranked out very very soon. I am nearly 2/3 done with the next chapter so I think I can feel safe in saying that I will have at least ONE update during my featured month, if not two.

Also, Mare, I haven't ignored your question. I will get to it as soon as possible. Right now Brian and I are in Illinois for his grandfather's funeral and we will be here for the next day or so, so internet access will be a bit difficult. As it is, I kinda just hijacked his sister's computer for a couple of minutes. I will answer your question as soon as I can. :)

Steph

• Minion of Mayhem
    • Facebook

I expect to have an update cranked out very very soon. I am nearly 2/3 done with the next chapter so I think I can feel safe in saying that I will have at least ONE update during my featured month, if not two.

Also, Mare, I haven't ignored your question. I will get to it as soon as possible. Right now Brian and I are in Illinois for his grandfather's funeral and we will be here for the next day or so, so internet access will be a bit difficult. As it is, I kinda just hijacked his sister's computer for a couple of minutes. I will answer your question as soon as I can. :)

Aw, I'm sorry to hear about Brian's grandfather. Funerals are not fun. :(

Dean & Sam Winchester.

Nijntje

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Some love is not really love at all..

Congrats Ashley!! I've just read chapter 1 and like it! On to chap2~!
Not every dream is supposed to come true
Some words are best unsaid
Some love is not really love at all
I keep everything I shared with you
And that's enough.. there's us..

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

I'm sorry to hear about Brian's gradnfather. No worries Ashley, the questions aren't going anywhere. This weekend will be crazy for everyone anyway. Take your time.

MonkeyAbu

Aw, I'm sorry to hear about Brian's grandfather. Funerals are not fun. :(

It's been a weird two days since we have been here and no, funerals are not fun. I hate them.

MonkeyAbu

I'm sorry to hear about Brian's gradnfather. No worries Ashley, the questions aren't going anywhere. This weekend will be crazy for everyone anyway. Take your time.

It's late and everyone has pretty much gone to bed. So I'ma get to answering that question right now...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7