Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: July Picture Challenge  (Read 13849 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: July Picture Challenge
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2008, 12:42:13 PM »

Oh and Rebby I read your review of Amy's story and I just wanted to say, I have a feeling a lot of people will come from that same angle. I mean it's a dream sequence, so of course it's natural to have the person wake up and realize it's only a dream. I just don't want you to not post it just because of that. lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
  • I have no idea what I'm getting myself into
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2008, 05:40:06 PM »

Mare: Haha, yah. That wasn't the reason. I had a feeling though that a lot of people will have that same angle with a dream sequence. With mines though, it makes absolutely no sense, which are how dreams are sometimes, and then Nick wakes up to realize that it was all just a dream, only to find himself still in another dream. Have ya'll ever experienced that? You think you woke up from a dream only to find yourself in another dream? Lol, I hate those. But yah, I know I have the whole month to work out the kinks and whatever, but I'm just not feeling it. Plus how we gotta stay within 1,500 words. I thought I'd TRY to follow the rules with the challenge this time, but then again, why should it matter to me right, I always end of breaking the rules anyhow, lol.
"Stories are often the lives we wish we could live."
~Me

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2008, 08:17:18 PM »

I mainly put 1,500 words because that is my attention span. Anything more than that I skip lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

luna610

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2008, 08:16:39 PM »

Rebby, I'm sure it's fine. But you do still have time.  ;D
"Be yourself because the people that mind don't matter and the people that matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2008, 10:49:07 PM »

*whistles* hello? Where are my stories? LOL The ten gabbilion AJ and Nick people need to get writing!

luna610

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2008, 11:05:55 PM »

Ditto Mare! I need some stories in my life people! Get to working!
"Be yourself because the people that mind don't matter and the people that matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2008, 10:23:57 AM »

*whistles* hello? Where are my stories? LOL The ten gabbilion AJ and Nick people need to get writing!

LOL Mare, this is the perfect challenge for me.  I'll try to come up with something soon! :D
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2008, 10:26:15 AM »

^ Excellent!

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2008, 04:27:12 PM »

Here ya go Mare. I read your call for stories so I got my butt to writting...I hope you guys like it.

http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9126

AJsKellyMouse

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2008, 07:24:13 PM »

I was going to write it earlier, but I kinda got busy fighting with a bratty baby.  I'm working on it though...
~Kelly~

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2008, 08:27:46 PM »

Here ya go Mare. I read your call for stories so I got my butt to writting...I hope you guys like it.

http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9126

Nicely done! :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2008, 08:28:28 PM »

I was going to write it earlier, but I kinda got busy fighting with a bratty baby.  I'm working on it though...

I hope it wasn't just any random bratty baby off the street. lol

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2008, 10:52:31 PM »

Nicely done! :)

And guess what, Mare?!? Even though my grammAr and spelling suck...I totally used "lose" correctly! Woohoo!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2008, 10:53:36 PM »

^ I know! I was very proud of you! lol

At the beginning you did get where and were mixed up. That's another common mistake.

I know for me it has always been shot and shoot. lol not sure what it is about those two words. It's not like I use them all the time but whenever I do I find I have to fix them constantly.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 10:55:18 PM by mare »

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2008, 10:55:33 PM »

You know...every now and then I hit one right. lol. As rare as it may be, it does happen from time to time!  ;)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5