Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: edit*** Dissapointed or Pleased?  (Read 9433 times)

Steph

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Trying to forget; the pain's still there.
    • Facebook
Re: Dissapointed!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2008, 11:19:00 PM »

Well i'm not a big fan of harsh. I changed it from we because I don't want to speak for anyone else lol

lol I see what you mean, Mare.

Dean & Sam Winchester.
Hunters. Protectors. Survivors. Family.

Wicked

• Fluffy Bunny
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2008, 11:41:54 PM »

I'm sorry I was hars.... I just have a lot of built up aggravation from some fans. It's like they're not appreciative of what they're given. I dunno. I apologize if I offended anyone.
Three Words That Describe Nick Carter: Fun. Free. Spirited. Yay for Webcams!!

brandy_d

• Fledgling
  • I am just a goofy southern gilr who loves BSB!
    • Myspace
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2008, 01:09:50 AM »

So this is my opinion...

Nick is famous, right? Right. He's really busy making music to PLEASE YOU!... Right? Yeah. So why complain? If Nick was just some other shmoe on the street, you wouldn't give a damn about him and you know it. He can't please every single fan possible. on top of that, it's not easy to run a website that's as big as the BSBFC. Get over yourself, for real. I think the mods did an amazing job, and you need to get over it that he didn't answer your question. Well guess what chickie, he didn't answer mine or my best friends either, and we're not mad about it. We're even happy that Nick gave us the time of day! NONE of the boys have to come, and honestly, they're too busy to come, and fans needs to accept that. If you are soooooo upset with how he didn't spend long enough, then that's too bad, isn't it? He has a job to do, music to write. Accept it or get over it. Stop complaining... No one likes a whiner *shakes head*.

Oh, and yes, I agree with Starry Eyes 100%. Nick just wants to be himself... Fun. Free. Spirited. Oh yes. And he shall, but only if fans let him do so. So say it with me girls, WE WILL BACK OFF OF THE BACKSTREET BOYS AND LET THEM COME WHEN THEY CAN!!!!!!!!!! Yay for webcams<3

ok...so really you kind of pissed me off here!!!!

I CLEARLY said that I was just ranting!!! And no where in my post did I say anything negative about Nick or the mods. I was simply pissed that stupid questions like boxers or briefs was being answered, but so many substantial questions weren't...

It wasn't even the point that mine wasn't answered, any question with substance would be fine for me. I think that you seriously need to chill out and stop worrying about my whining, because your bitching is far more annoying!!!!

edit*** I just noticed that you applogized for offending anyone, but I am leaving my post, so that I can justify my anger and frustration.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 01:11:48 AM by brandy_d »
Brandy Desiree....<br />Wife of Brian<br />Mother of Brody<br />Fan of Backstreet.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2008, 02:42:01 AM »

Wow, this thread almost seemed like LD for a couple of posts there LOL.  No need for the drama.  We can respectfully disagree like we did for the first few posts in here, and it turns out we weren't in that much disagreement anyway.  Like Brandy said, her complaint was more about the technical aspect of the chat, not Nick himself.  I agree with those who said to cut them some slack since it's their first time doing a web chat, but I can understand feeling annoyed about getting kicked out and whatnot too.  I'm just glad they were able to record it so everyone has a chance to see it.  That chat made my whole day! :)
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Steph

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Trying to forget; the pain's still there.
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2008, 04:12:39 AM »

Wow, this thread almost seemed like LD for a couple of posts there LOL.  No need for the drama.  We can respectfully disagree like we did for the first few posts in here, and it turns out we weren't in that much disagreement anyway.  Like Brandy said, her complaint was more about the technical aspect of the chat, not Nick himself.  I agree with those who said to cut them some slack since it's their first time doing a web chat, but I can understand feeling annoyed about getting kicked out and whatnot too.  I'm just glad they were able to record it so everyone has a chance to see it.  That chat made my whole day! :)
It made my day too, Julie! We got to see the... fun, free and spirited side of him! :D

Dean & Sam Winchester.
Hunters. Protectors. Survivors. Family.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2008, 06:22:28 AM »

Yup and that is what we are trying to avoid on this board guys. We can all discuss things without being rude and harsh. I'm glad you both said what you needed to say and then moved on.

Nick made my whole night as well. I watched that chat twice yesterday lmao and yes, i'm still squeeing about his Kevin and the guys remarks.

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2008, 11:17:20 AM »

woah did I actidentally log on to LD or something? DRAMA ALERT!  Since when is AC drama?

I do think it was nice of Nick to do the chat, but I don't blame Brandy for her post. She just got frustrated because it wasn't working so she came here to vent to her friends who would understand. She even said she was just grumpy. We've all had our venting moments here. I know Brandy meant nothing against Nick. I'm sure she loves him  and was grateful that he took the time to talk to us. So all I wanted to say was I'm sorry it didn't go so well for you hun. Hopefully you'll have better luck with the next one.

To actually reply to the original topic, I doubt anyone else had my problem. I was logged on and watched for about ten minutes. Then I got bored and shut off the computer. Man I am so not devoted anymore am I? Curse the damn ADD!

and to add a question to the mix, what was everyone's favorite part of the chat?  (Nick singing not included, since that's kind fo a given.)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 11:20:02 AM by honey »
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

bsbsavedmylife

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2008, 11:50:19 AM »

My favorite part was when he kept talking to his puppy.  LOL!   :D  I just started cracking.  It's so nice to see him in his natural surroundings and we can see him for who he really is.  I always knew he was a great person, but I really saw how much he's grown up.  Sometimes when he's with the other guys, it's almost like he tries to compete, but seeing him one on one, I can see that he's really grown into an amazing man.  I guess we got Kevin to thank for that.  LOL! 

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2008, 12:16:17 PM »

You know what mine was, but i'll say it anyway.

When he said he admired Kevin most I about melted into a pile of squishy goo lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

brandy_d

• Fledgling
    • Myspace
Re: edit*** Dissapointed or Pleased?
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2008, 12:27:44 PM »

I don't think I can point out a favorite moment, if you don't count him singing.

I think I enjoyed his overall goofiness.

He doesn't take his self to serious and I like that about him.

He was so corny!!! and adorable with his little puppy!!!!

I really enjoyed the question about who he admired and it touched my heart when he mentioned how much he looked up to Kevin. And how the guys were all there for him when he was going through his family problems.
Brandy Desiree....<br />Wife of Brian<br />Mother of Brody<br />Fan of Backstreet.

brandy_d

• Fledgling
    • Myspace
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2008, 12:33:30 PM »

woah did I actidentally log on to LD or something? DRAMA ALERT!  Since when is AC drama?

I do think it was nice of Nick to do the chat, but I don't blame Brandy for her post. She just got frustrated because it wasn't working so she came here to vent to her friends who would understand. She even said she was just grumpy. We've all had our venting moments here. I know Brandy meant nothing against Nick. I'm sure she loves him  and was grateful that he took the time to talk to us. So all I wanted to say was I'm sorry it didn't go so well for you hun. Hopefully you'll have better luck with the next one.

To actually reply to the original topic, I doubt anyone else had my problem. I was logged on and watched for about ten minutes. Then I got bored and shut off the computer. Man I am so not devoted anymore am I? Curse the damn ADD!

and to add a question to the mix, what was everyone's favorite part of the chat?  (Nick singing not included, since that's kind fo a given.)

All thanks Honey!!!! And you are right! I love Nick and I am very grateful that he took the time to talk with us at all. I look at it now and I feel goofy for getting so frustrated! I mean come August 20th I can ask him to his face!!!! YAY Atlanta VIP!!!

BTW....when can I expect a Being Jamie Baker update? LOL!!!

Wicked

• Fluffy Bunny
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2008, 01:29:43 PM »

If only Nick got to pick out the questions. I think the mods shove him a total of like 10 questions or somestuff. Supposedly there were 10,000 questions that were submitted. That's a lot of questions. And I still want Nick's dog.... I think I might steal it. (jk)
Three Words That Describe Nick Carter: Fun. Free. Spirited. Yay for Webcams!!

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2008, 03:48:49 PM »

All thanks Honey!!!! And you are right! I love Nick and I am very grateful that he took the time to talk with us at all. I look at it now and I feel goofy for getting so frustrated! I mean come August 20th I can ask him to his face!!!! YAY Atlanta VIP!!!

BTW....when can I expect a Being Jamie Baker update? LOL!!!

aww, well I can understand the venting thing. haha. I've had my fair share of special rants on here.  So what parts DID you enjoy? I should go watch the rest of it because it sounds like it got interesting after I left. And you can expect an update for Jamie once I get home and back to my own computer and get a little peace and quiet. Sigh... that may be a while.

And lol, Mare. I can just imagine you melting into a giant puddle in your chair when he mentioned Kevin. Hopefully it was just the inspiration you need for that new story!

If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2008, 04:20:51 PM »

^ Yes I almost bawled because i'm a huge dork lol And yes it did help. Now I have some ideas for chapter 3 :) The Nick, Kevin and Howie chapter.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2008, 05:05:35 PM »

So this is my opinion...

Nick is famous, right? Right. He's really busy making music to PLEASE YOU!... Right? Yeah. So why complain? If Nick was just some other shmoe on the street, you wouldn't give a damn about him and you know it. He can't please every single fan possible. on top of that, it's not easy to run a website that's as big as the BSBFC. Get over yourself, for real. I think the mods did an amazing job, and you need to get over it that he didn't answer your question. Well guess what chickie, he didn't answer mine or my best friends either, and we're not mad about it. We're even happy that Nick gave us the time of day! NONE of the boys have to come, and honestly, they're too busy to come, and fans needs to accept that. If you are soooooo upset with how he didn't spend long enough, then that's too bad, isn't it? He has a job to do, music to write. Accept it or get over it. Stop complaining... No one likes a whiner *shakes head*.

Oh, and yes, I agree with Starry Eyes 100%. Nick just wants to be himself... Fun. Free. Spirited. Oh yes. And he shall, but only if fans let him do so. So say it with me girls, WE WILL BACK OFF OF THE BACKSTREET BOYS AND LET THEM COME WHEN THEY CAN!!!!!!!!!! Yay for webcams<3

It's in people's nature to complain, it's how they work. No one, it seemed, was mad about questions not being answered (here anyway). Disappointed? Maybe. Thus is life, though.

People come home from work and bitch about their boss it doesn't always mean they hate their job.

Have some respect for other people. Yes, your opinions are great, so are mine, but that was a little over the top.
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.
Pages: 1 [2] 3