Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 21 Questions (part 2)  (Read 12636 times)

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....
Re: 21 Questions (part 2)
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2007, 01:47:28 AM »

10) Writer's block! When you know what you want to write & where you want the story to go, but have no idea how to get there/what to put in between. And when you've so many stories ideas & keep starting new stories that you either lose interest in or never finish or take forever to finish. Also, when you can't figure out how to save things on CD-R/CD-RW's or the computer won't let you & you lose a 169 page story as well as another story that was half done, & one that was a paragraph from done! And the one you HAVE on disk, but when you save more stuff to that disk, somehow it LOSES everything orignally ON that disk & ends up the exact same as another disk you have, that you'd put it just before that one. OR you lose a fic you KNOW you put on disk, otherwise you'd have NEVER deleted it to begin with & now have to retrieve it from off a website to get it all back & hafta RE-start chapter 9!!!! [may be a bit before Elliot's Girl gets updated now] >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(  [bad ideas to ask me about pet peeves-lol]

11) Writers - name one story you started [doesn't hafta be posted] & never finished, but wish you have.

~Lenni~
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2007, 02:15:58 AM »

11) Any story I've started and never finished! Yes, that's 26 out of the 30 stories I have written.

12) As a writer, how do you find time to write? What guidelines do you set for yourself to make this time?
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

Steph

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Trying to forget; the pain's still there.
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2007, 02:30:26 PM »

11) Any story I've started and never finished! Yes, that's 26 out of the 30 stories I have written.

12) As a writer, how do you find time to write? What guidelines do you set for yourself to make this time?

12) I don't have any specific guidelines... the inspiration will just hit me and I write! Heh. Not too complicated of a process.

13) Writers -- where do you get your ideas?

Dean & Sam Winchester.
Hunters. Protectors. Survivors. Family.

DragonStar

• Major Disruption
  • Jeezy Chreezy™!
    • Write On My Soul - My Fic Site
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2007, 03:27:50 PM »

12) I don't have any specific guidelines... the inspiration will just hit me and I write! Heh. Not too complicated of a process.

13) Writers -- where do you get your ideas?

lol allow me to jump in!

13)From things I see or go through, lol ideas just hit me sometimes.

14)Have you ever had someone leave you feedback that really affected how you felt about a story?
~Dragon*~

Icon by ___iicons on LJ

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2007, 09:47:08 PM »

14) I've had a couple people tell me I'd be a really good author & that I should become one & such - which IS my dream! And those reviews just make me love the stories that get those reviews even more. I feel proud [until somebody make me lose a freakin' star without even saying why! I HATE when people say they liked the chapter, then lower my stars/rating without saying why!] & I'll want to continue the story more. [Speaking of which, I really should resume writing Elliot's Girl - sadly though, I'm stuck-lol]

15) Readers - do you get emotionally attached to certain story characters??? And do you find yourself crying  with them or yelling at them for being 'stupid'? [Lol.]

~Lenni~
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

felikia2009

• Innocent Bystander
  • Tell them how I am defying gravity!
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2007, 12:56:08 PM »

14) I've had a couple people tell me I'd be a really good author & that I should become one & such - which IS my dream! And those reviews just make me love the stories that get those reviews even more. I feel proud [until somebody make me lose a freakin' star without even saying why! I HATE when people say they liked the chapter, then lower my stars/rating without saying why!] & I'll want to continue the story more. [Speaking of which, I really should resume writing Elliot's Girl - sadly though, I'm stuck-lol]

15) Readers - do you get emotionally attached to certain story characters??? And do you find yourself crying  with them or yelling at them for being 'stupid'? [Lol.]

~Lenni~

yes! in prevailing fate, i cried so much when nicky had his health problems and later on (if ya havent read it i dont wanna spoil it for you lol), and i know there are other stories i have read where ive cried (just cant name em off the top of my head lol)

16)writers or readers, have you ever read or written stories when you werent supposed to? like at work or at school? (i know, lame question, but im at work right now with NOTHING to do so its on my mind*drums fingers on table* lol)

~Blend and Avatar made by someone on DLS for me (it was so long ago and I don't remember who lol)

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2007, 02:09:15 PM »

16) Why, yes. Yes, I have. Lol. When I was still in High School - I'd be writing or daydreaming up a fic/poem & not concentrating. Though, I did sleep through most of the one classs - it was WAY too easy! Felt like Kindergarten all over again-lol. But, yeah, I have done it. And in Myrtle Beach this past summer - everyone was outside enjoying themselves, & I was in our condo writing up the first chapter of Little Sister. Lol.

17) Writers - have you ever let any family members read your stories???

~Lenni~

felikia2009

• Innocent Bystander
  • Tell them how I am defying gravity!
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2007, 02:16:18 PM »

16) Why, yes. Yes, I have. Lol. When I was still in High School - I'd be writing or daydreaming up a fic/poem & not concentrating. Though, I did sleep through most of the one classs - it was WAY too easy! Felt like Kindergarten all over again-lol. But, yeah, I have done it. And in Myrtle Beach this past summer - everyone was outside enjoying themselves, & I was in our condo writing up the first chapter of Little Sister. Lol.

17) Writers - have you ever let any family members read your stories???

~Lenni~

no way! i showed my sister my poem (not even backstreet related) and she was just....ugh! its not a good idea, with my family, to show em stories. i felt so awkward when i HAD to show my mom my writings for english class in 12th grade ( it was an assignment, to get our parents involved in our work). the only person who i know face to face who knows about my writings is my roommate from last year, cause she writes them for lord of the rings lol, but i wouldnt have her read my fics cause we didnt really get along.

18)for anyone really, what is your favorite type of AU situation for the boys?

~Blend and Avatar made by someone on DLS for me (it was so long ago and I don't remember who lol)

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2007, 02:55:41 PM »

18)Demons! ;D *lalalalalala* Oh come on, you know I had to answer this one. ::)

19)What is the one story you have always wanted to write, but didn't know where to start?
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

DragonStar

• Major Disruption
  • Jeezy Chreezy™!
    • Write On My Soul - My Fic Site
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2007, 02:57:25 PM »

18)Demons! ;D *lalalalalala* Oh come on, you know I had to answer this one. ::)

19)What is the one story you have always wanted to write, but didn't know where to start?

Well I wasn't gonna share this, but I WILL say that it involves somewhat of a role-reversal. lol I'm still working on it, so I don't wanna spoil it too much.

edit: FORGOT MY QUESTION!! lol

20) Have you ever forgotten about a story, only to find it some time later, and read it? How did you feel about it?
~Dragon*~

Icon by ___iicons on LJ

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2007, 01:54:10 AM »

20) Yeah, I've written stories & forgotten them, then found 'em again & re-read 'em. I've never posted nor finished 'em. I'm not as fond of them as I once was - they're so - so teeny-bopperish! Lol. I mean, they're like the usual - fans meet BSB & hang out with BSB & someone ends up with BSB type thing. Lol.

21) Everyone - do you have a favourite song fic you've read - if so, do tell.

~Lenni~

Pages: 1 [2]