Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Inside our stories...  (Read 2580 times)
MellzBellz
Commander of Confusion

« on: January 15, 2007, 09:46:32 PM »

I was thinking today that it might be cool to have a thread or a section where we can post inside things about our stories... Update announcements. .. Conclusions we've come to about our characters... A place we can give sneak peeks. Any outstanding ideas we've had that we'd like feedback on. I think it would be cool and or steady readers would enjoy it.

DragonStar
Major Disruption

Jeezy Chreezy™!

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 02:50:35 PM »

I was thinking today that it might be cool to have a thread or a section where we can post inside things about our stories... Update announcements. .. Conclusions we've come to about our characters... A place we can give sneak peeks. Any outstanding ideas we've had that we'd like feedback on. I think it would be cool and or steady readers would enjoy it.

That sounds like a cool idea!

~Dragon*~

Icon by ___iicons on LJ

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 04:55:26 PM »

That does sound like a good idea Smiley

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

nicksgal
Supreme Time Waster

"Fool," said my Muse, "look in thy heart and write

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 01:10:40 AM »

There's a board for this now, hun. Smiley

~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

Teri
Minion of Mayhem

*giggles*

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 01:12:05 AM »

lol i'm a dork didn't even realize it

Spike: "Hey big guy I'm going to need some new wheels the other one ended up in the...drink..."
Angel: "Spike.... just walk away"
Spike: "You're a..."
Angel: "Don't say it!"
Spike: "You're a bleeding puppet!"

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: