Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Author Topic: Link For Boards With Other Links  (Read 14067 times)

felikia2009

• Innocent Bystander
  • Tell them how I am defying gravity!
Link For Boards With Other Links
« on: July 07, 2008, 10:27:09 PM »

You know, at the very top, so no matter where you are on the site, you can click to the boards like this....*click* lol. I feel like being silly at the moment :). I know thats one reason why I haven't been on much, I never really go to the home page of AC unless it is to go to the boards, but I often forget since my bookmark is to go to the most recent stories no matter what.

~Blend and Avatar made by someone on DLS for me (it was so long ago and I don't remember who lol)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Link For Boards With Other Links
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 10:34:51 PM »

We can't reformat the actual AC site. That's something Chaos has to do, and to be honest we have no clue where he is.

Why don't you just try bookmarking this board? I know that's how I get here. I have it favorited. I don't ever go to the actual AC site to get to the boards.

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

felikia2009

• Innocent Bystander
  • Tell them how I am defying gravity!
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 10:51:19 PM »

being silly drains my brain so much, i didnt even think of that lol.

~Blend and Avatar made by someone on DLS for me (it was so long ago and I don't remember who lol)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 10:51:55 PM »

LOL well, that's why i'm here.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 12:34:20 AM »

I use the FireDark skin on AC and it's got a Community link at the top, I hope that helps as well :)
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 11:29:48 AM »

I have the forum bookmarked, and I go here WAY more than I go to the actual AC site.  But like Steph said, some of the layouts do have a link to the boards on top the entire time LOL.  I use FireLight, and it does.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling