Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Avy challenge  (Read 12511 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Avy challenge
« on: July 12, 2008, 08:49:19 AM »

Because Howie has had such a hard time as of late, I figured we should give Howie some love in August since it's his birthday month and all. I challenge everyone for the month of August to find a Howie avy to use for the forum. Kind of like what some of us are doing now with these grammar avies lol

I just thought it would be a fun thing to do and every so often we'll unite and try to find different topics and subjects for avies.

So I thought i'd give you enough time to try to track down Howie Avies. I have a few on the site already, but feel free to make and upload your own as well. The catch is, you can't have the same avy as someone else. Can you imagine how confusing that would be? lol

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

MaggieW

• Captain of Commotion
Re: Avy challenge
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 10:11:05 PM »

Ooh, I love that idea!  I'd probably have to use one of the Howie avies already on the forum, since I don't know how to make one...  I'm an August kid too  ;D  about 12 years and six days younger than the Latin Lover  ;D

Howie D!!
"What's life without a few dragons?" Ron - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (movie)

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day which says, 'I will try again tomorrow.' - Author Unknown

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you."  ~Ray Bradbury

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 10:46:41 PM »

Ooooo! Good challenge Mare...I like it a lot! I am SO gonna get to making a few Howie avys so I can switch it up!  ;D

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 09:58:41 PM »

Sounds fun! :D I think I've some I've made on the computer! Just, remind me when we get to August - lol.

~Lenni~
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 10:07:28 PM »

Okay, apparently I don't have any & need to make some. I've got Howie siggy's, but no avy's. How odd - lol.

~Lenni~
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 10:29:09 PM »

To help out the Avy challenged people, maybe when you happen to come upon Howie avies (minus the one you will be using of course) maybe you can post them in this thread for the people who are looking for them.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

MaggieW

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2008, 10:41:05 PM »

To help out the Avy challenged people, maybe when you happen to come upon Howie avies (minus the one you will be using of course) maybe you can post them in this thread for the people who are looking for them.

Yes, purty pleeeze!
"What's life without a few dragons?" Ron - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (movie)

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day which says, 'I will try again tomorrow.' - Author Unknown

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you."  ~Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2008, 10:43:55 PM »

And it can be Howie with someone else in the avy too like one of the memebers of the band. It doesn't have to be Howie all alone. :)

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2008, 01:50:57 AM »

And it can be Howie with someone else in the avy too like one of the memebers of the band. It doesn't have to be Howie all alone. :)

thanks for clarifying that! I had wondered about that. So, as long as Howie is in it...we're safe, right?

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2008, 06:22:06 AM »

Yes but he has to be really up front. Does that make sense? Like a full group picture doesn't count, but him and one or two other ones will.

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2008, 11:02:28 AM »

We just want him to be the center of attention...th e main focus of the picture. Got it!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2008, 11:45:46 AM »

Here are some Howie avies I made that are up for grabs

luna610

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2008, 06:16:18 PM »

Do you want us to post the one we will use?? Or just wait until August and then change our avy?
"Be yourself because the people that mind don't matter and the people that matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2008, 11:06:37 PM »

If you want to claim one now you can. You can start using it before August oif you'd like. It's up to you.

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2008, 11:31:48 PM »

Hmm....I want to make a really cool one, but I hafta find some really hot Howie pix first - lol.

~Lenni~

P.S. For this, Brian is SO much easier! Lol.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4