Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]

Author Topic: For the August challenge (thinking ahead) Part 2 for the readers!  (Read 74226 times)

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
Re: For the August challenge (thinking ahead) Part 2 for the readers!
« Reply #375 on: August 01, 2008, 10:39:41 AM »

lol Mare, I think she meant that, because I joined at the last minute (and last minute is relative btw because I joined with over a week and a half left in July), her challenge to me came late, too
Sarah

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #376 on: August 01, 2008, 02:29:04 PM »

I'm talking about you! lol

I know. And I meant because Sarah joined later, the challenge posted to her was later; it's all relative. lol

And Sarah said the exact same thing. lol
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....
« Reply #377 on: August 13, 2008, 01:43:01 AM »

Mine may not be done until September or something, when everything's calmed down. This week I'm getting back into the swing of work & trying to edit & post my concert photos. Next week, my Aunt, Uncle, & cousins will be here. The week after I see BSB again & will have more concert photos to edit & post. So, yeah....I may be a bit late with this challenge....

~Lenni~
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet18_2003

• Captain of Commotion
    • My Space
« Reply #378 on: August 20, 2008, 07:44:38 PM »

YAY!!! I am finding this  a bit late...just finished a pretty big move...but I am definitely going to take you up on this  challenge. Give me by the end of tomorrow, and I should have a good portion of it done :) It will be a challenge for me...but I look forward to writing it :)

This challenge is for sweet18_2003

I dare you to write a story in which Brian is the leading guy, since you mostly choose Nick, AJ or Kevin to be the center of the story.

Other 'rules' are:

Genre: NO medical drama or humor lol. It has to be a horror/thriller one.

Storyline: Brian has to be the bad guy. Why? Your decision, as long as it isn't because something bad happened to Baylee and/or Leighanne, he suffers from psychosis or whatever psychological/physical reason.

He has to hurt one (or more) of the other guys, but that can't be an accident! And by hurt, I don't mean punching their lights out, but something more gruesome.

The other guy has to have a mental breakdown right before or during being hurt by Brian.

Also, the whole thing cannot be a dream! The guys are the guys, we're not in the far away future or an alternate universe of some kind.

And your word count is at least 1500 words.

I hope that will  be a challenge for you and if you choose to do this one, I can't wait to read the result!
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]