Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Adrenaline  (Read 5543 times)

VeeLynn

• Innocent Bystander
    • Dragon Age: Into The Fire
Re: Adrenaline
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2008, 12:40:02 PM »

For me I had always gotten giddy when I wrote something good.  But since I started Pixcadia there are moments when I do get a rush because the scene has come together nicely.
The writer formally known as ScoobieGang. :D

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2008, 04:39:41 PM »

How about "I can't remember what I wanted to write even though I could see it so clearly in my head!"? lmao

I like to call that Hawk and a Handsaw...
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2008, 05:22:32 PM »

^*squishy hugs Julilly, then hands her a baby to beat up* lol
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2008, 10:59:00 AM »

I know this thread has been dead for over a month, but I totally had an adrenaline moment last night LOL. I was writing a REALLY huge arguement between two characters of mine that had been brewing for quite a while. I was very pleased with how it came out. So much so that I stayed up to almost 1am finishing it and then I was way too heated and emotional to get to bed. Ha, I feel like SUCH a dork!

cabybakes

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2008, 02:05:40 PM »

I know this thread has been dead for over a month, but I totally had an adrenaline moment last night LOL. I was writing a REALLY huge arguement between two characters of mine that had been brewing for quite a while. I was very pleased with how it came out. So much so that I stayed up to almost 1am finishing it and then I was way too heated and emotional to get to bed. Ha, I feel like SUCH a dork!

Don't feel dorky!  I get the same way...usually it is when I finish up a chapter and right after I post it, especially when something came out totally different than I thought it would, but in a good way (which has happened a lot with Casual). 

I also get a little adrenaline rush when I get my first feedback notification for a chapter, makes me excited!!!
Pages: 1 [2]