Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Poll

What annoys you most about the Backstreet Boys?

They pick the wrong girls
- 5 (62.5%)
They aren't as perfect as they seem
- 0 (0%)
Kevin is gone
- 2 (25%)
They lag it to make new music
- 1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: January 26, 2007, 01:22:24 AM

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Just for fun!  (Read 16794 times)

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
Re: Just for fun!
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2007, 12:53:29 AM »

Well, I've seen Mare and Julie post stories for a really long time, but I didn't actually get to know them until I came here. It's probably different for them though. :)

As to being a great writer, I could stand to use some improvement.

And the stomach flipping song, I didn't answer because I had no clue.
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2007, 03:04:36 PM »

What song makes my stomach flip? In a good way or a bad way? lol

And I always respond to my feedback on AC. I have been doing that forever. I'm not sure if people realize I answer them when they review lol but I do. It makes me feel better and more connected with the people who actually take the time to read my stuff. Although lately i'm slower at responding to that as well.  :(

As far as meeting authors. I've known some of the people on here for a very looong time but mostly because I sent them emails about their stories etc and through that we kind of just started talking. I was a huge fan of reading these fics before I started writing them. I swear I had banners for Chaos and Ground Zero lmao I was his teeny!  ;D :D

When I started out writing for the very first time, Julie hosted me :) wow that seems like ages ago Julie! lmao Weird. I can't believe how long i've known some of these people! lol it's odd now that i'm thinking about it.

And everyone else I just kind of met through chatting on the board. Everyone is really nice here so i'm sure you'll have no trouble at all blending in. ;)
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2007, 04:00:54 PM »

Mare a teeny? :D Funny....

You can be my friend, kevmylove, I'm uberfriendly! ;D
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2007, 04:06:51 PM »

Yes a teeny. Would you like to love strangle me for that? lmao
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2007, 04:08:47 PM »

I don't love strangle... I embrace teenyness.... :-* Besides, you as a McFly teeny was HILARIOUS. :D
~*Dee*~

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2007, 04:11:03 PM »

aww I miss those days! :(  I still love horses though! :D

I wonder if anyone is wondering where we all disappeared to? lol and I think anyone who posted a story should go delete them.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2007, 04:17:42 PM »

I kinda miss them also... But my days as Nick's teeny are long gone, so....

I'm kinda curious to that as well! Do you think they even really care? ???
~*Dee*~

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2007, 04:32:39 PM »

I have no idea. From the little time I spent on there they seem like a very...well let's say 'carefree' type group lol

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2007, 05:09:33 PM »

:D You noticed Julie? I didn't think any of my readers noticed that I responded back to them every time. I mean, I may not have more to say than "thank you" but I always try to say something. And I suppose, the longer the review the more I can respond. :) Though I am slacking off a bit on Kelly's reviews of PBox, but she's my beta and I plan on sending her an email soon, so... But eventually I'll tag them all. :) The only ones I don't respond to are repeat reviews, because I don't really feel the need to write the same thing twice to compensate a poting error. ;)

I noticed it with your short story that I read last night. :)   I don't usually have a lot to say to my AC reviews either, cause I get a lot of the "great chapter, more soon!" stuff, and all you can really say to that is "Thanks!" or "Glad you liked it!"   But I always do, even if it's just the same two people reviewing every chapter, cause I really do appreciate it.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2007, 05:12:39 PM »

I have no idea. From the little time I spent on there they seem like a very...well let's say 'carefree' type group lol

LMAO yeah, somehow I doubt they've even noticed... "carefree" is an interesting way of putting it. ;)   They seem sort of like cats, dogs, or small children... very short attention spans, easily distracted, and easily pleased.  I'm sure they've forgotten all about us. :P
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2007, 05:45:27 PM »

Well, your horses comment was responded to with something along the lines of "Kl I like horses toos...." so I don't know. :D
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 05:48:39 PM by nicksgal »
~*Dee*~

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2007, 05:47:32 PM »

I noticed it with your short story that I read last night. :)   I don't usually have a lot to say to my AC reviews either, cause I get a lot of the "great chapter, more soon!" stuff, and all you can really say to that is "Thanks!" or "Glad you liked it!"   But I always do, even if it's just the same two people reviewing every chapter, cause I really do appreciate it.

Yup, I thanked you on IM and to your post. :) I'm very apreciative of the smallest review, so I want to show my readers just how much I appreciate them. :)
~*Dee*~

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2007, 05:48:24 PM »

LMAO yeah, somehow I doubt they've even noticed... "carefree" is an interesting way of putting it. ;)   They seem sort of like cats, dogs, or small children... very short attention spans, easily distracted, and easily pleased.  I'm sure they've forgotten all about us. :P

But we have yet to forget about us. :( I think I will make at least a short story to commemorate it. ;) Teeny style! :D
~*Dee*~

Steph

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Trying to forget; the pain's still there.
    • Facebook
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2007, 04:06:42 PM »

Question.

What's McFly? When I hear that, I think of Back To The Future, heh.

Dean & Sam Winchester.
Hunters. Protectors. Survivors. Family.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2007, 05:05:57 PM »

It's a British pop band.
~*Dee*~

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4