Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Author Topic: Backstreet Survey - made this just because - lol.  (Read 7735 times)

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....
Backstreet Survey - made this just because - lol.
« on: January 23, 2007, 02:38:45 AM »

Fave Backstreet Boy: Brian Thomas Littrell

Original Backstreet Picks: [which Boy(s) you liked originially] Brian Littrell & Kevin Richardson

Who Did You Think The Cousins Were At First: A.J. McLean & Howie Dorough

Fave Backstreet Album: Millennium/Never Gone - Kevin sings!!!!! *squeals*

All-time Fave Backstreet Song: As Long As You Love Me

Other Fave Backstreet Song(s): Shape of My Heart, Crawling Back To You, I Want It That Way, All I Have To Give, Just Like A Child, Lose It All, That's What She Said, Nobody But You, Boys Will Be Boys, My Heart Stays With You, Lay Down Beside Me, etc.

Fave Backstreet Song Sung A'Cappella: All I Have To Give!!!!!!!!!!

Fave Backstreet Lyric(s): "I'm here with my confession, Got nothing to hide no more. I don't know where to start, But to show you the shape of my heart." & "I've got this feeling you're not going to stay, It's burning within me. The fear of losing, of slipping away, Just keeps getting closer, Baby. Whatever reasons to leave that I've had, My place was always beside you. And I - Wish that I didn't need you so bad. Your face, Just won't go away." & "Don't change a thing, You're perfect as you are. Time has a way, Time is all I've got. If my heart should shatter watching you, Then that would be one less thing I have to lose."

All-time Fave Backstreet Video(s): All I Have To Give & I'll Never Break Your Heart [snow version] & I Still

Fave Backstreet Video(s): As Long As You Love Me, Shape of My Heart, The One, Backstreet's Back, Quit Playin' Games, Drowning, etc.

Fave Backstreet T.V. Performance(s): 'Time' medley they did on Rosie back on Nov. 20th, 2000.

Fave Backstreet Concert(s): Nov. 12th, 1999 [my first concert!] & Sept. 12th, 2005 [I was smiled & waved at lots!!! *squeals* Please don't get me rambling about this again-lol]

Fave Backstreet Home Video: Backstreet Boys: Homecoming In Orlando

Fave Backstreet Interview: I think it was 1997/1998 & Rick [the temp] Capennelli [sp?] was going around telling people he was the *6th* Backstreet Boy & when he got inside he told BSB that & they were like, "Yeah, but can you sing?" & he goes, "Well, that seems to be the question." & Brian goes, "Well, you've got a mic. Go right ahead." So Rick sings QPG a lil' [*snickers*] & Brian's like, "That's not bad. But it really goes something like this." & he starts singing & the other Boys just suddenly join in. That was the moment my Dad became a fan - lol.

Fave Backstreet T.V. Moment(s): Backstreet Blitz!!!!!!!!!!!! And when they surprised that 14yr-old girl back in like, 1998, on Ricki Lake!!!!!!!

Fave Backstreet Moment(s): When Brian looked RIGHT at me, smiled, & waved during the Ottawa concert on Sept. 12th, 2005!!!!!!! Also, when Nick sang his part of Shape of My Heart that same night! [despite the fact I almost passed out when I realized the ywere about to sing SOMH-lol]

Weird Backstreet Obsession(s): Brian's belly button, the way Brian's jaw moves when he sings, etc.

Weird Backstreet Connection(s): [ex. you have same b-day, etc.] Brian, A.J, & I always have our birthday on the same day of the week [ex. Tuesday] unless a leap year screws it up. Also, Brian was born at 1:37am & me 7:13pm - we've the same numbers in our time of birth [as does A.J. if it was him who was born at 7:31am & not Clay Aiken-lol]. Also, I noticed in 2006 that I was the same age Brian was [22] when I first became a fan. And now, this year - Brian will be 32 & if you switch the 3 & 2 around, you'll have 23 - which will be my age after mid April - lol.

Why You Like/Don't Like Brian: His EYES!!!!!! His voice, his personality, his ability to make me laugh/smile NO matter what! The way he interacts with fans & the way he interacts with Baylee, because you can tell he truly loves Leighanne, because he's a Momma's Boy & not ashamed of it. The list goes on & on & on & on & on & on & on [well, you get the picture-lol].......

Why You Like/Don't Like Kevin: He's my protector, so I've deemed him [though, I've never met the man]. I love how he seems protective of the other Boys & you can tell he loves his job [yes, he quit, but he had vaild reasons] & he loves Kristin. I love when he sings!!! Nobody is allowed to even BREATHE near me when he sings!!!!! Lol. I also think he has THE nicest ass EVER!!!!!!!!

Why You Like/Don't Like A.J.: He cracks me up! I LOVE his smile - especially when he smirks!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! *swoons* He seems caring, & sweet despite his tough looking exterior. And he knows how to get us fan screaming hysterically!!!!! I don't like the girls who use/hurt him.

Why You Like/Don't Like Nick: It's Nicky!!!! He's hot! He makes me smile & I love when he sings [especially his part in SOMH]! And I love how he's trying to re-connect with his siblings. What I hate though, is he always seems to pick the wrong girls to date - they always end up using & hurting him.

Why You Like/Don't Like Howie: Because he's Howie!!!!! It's been 10yrs & I've still yet to be able to come up with more reasons to liking Howie, other than the fact he's Howie. I love him for who he is & because you know he loves his family & would do anything for them. He also appears to be a Momma's Boy & I love him for that as well.

Least Fave Backstreet Song: If You Want It To Be Good Girl [Get Yourself A Bad Boy]

Least Listened to Backstreet Song(s): If You Want It To Be Good Girl, Never Gone, Show Me The Meaning, If I Don't Have You, Darlin', Roll With It, Get Down, Set Adrift On Memory Bliss, etc.

Least Listened to Backstreet Album(s): Backstreet Boys/Backstreet's Back [usually I pop in Millennium or Never Gone or Chapter One-lol]

Why You Liked/Didn't Like Now or Never: It's Nicky!!! And I LOVE his voice!!! Especially on Who Needs The World & Heart Without A Home!!!!!

Why You Liked/Didn't Like Welcome Home: Hello! BRIAN!!!! Lol. I LOVE Angels & Heroes!!!! And I know Welcome Home [song] a little TOO well - lol. I can listen to him every day for the rest of my life!!!!!

Backstreet Annoyed: [why do they annoy you] When I get in a mood & am sick of them singing the same old songs & want something new. When Nick/A.J. pick girls who just use.hurt them in the end.

Nicest Eyes: BRIAN!!!!!!!!!

Nicest Butt: KEVIN!!!!!!!!!

Nicest Smile: A.J.!!!!!!!!!!

Nicest Hair: NICK!!!!!!!!!!

Nicest Personality: Biased to Brian - lol.

Nicest To Fans: I've heard Brian/A.J.

Funniest BSB: Brian & A.J. [though, sometimes Kevin surprises me & cracks me up - he swam like a frog in mid-air at the 1999 concert I was at-roflmao!][/s][/s]
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 09:30:51 PM by LenniluvsBrian »
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: Backstreet Survey - made this just because - lol.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 05:54:52 PM »

Fave Backstreet Boy: Brian

Original Backstreet Picks: Brian

Who Did You Think The Cousins Were At First:  I didn't know any of them were cousins until I found out Brian and Kevin were, so........ yeah.

Fave Backstreet Album: Never Gone and Millennium

All-time Fave Backstreet Song: lately, Siberia

Other Fave Backstreet Song(s): Answer to Our Life, How Did I Fall In Love With You, Like a Child, Don't Wanna Lose You Now, Beautiful Woman, Climbing the Walls, and many, many more

Fave Backstreet Song Sung A'Cappella: All I Have to Give

Fave Backstreet Lyric(s): "Love me mouth to mouth now" (Drowning); "Back here it's her and me, and we're having our first baby" (Weird World); "You see colors no one else can see; in every breath, you hear a symphony" (SPTH); all of HWIFILWY...

All-time Fave Backstreet Video(s): Larger Than Life

Fave Backstreet Video(s): Everybody, JWYTK, The Call, SMTMOBL

Fave Backstreet T.V. Performance(s): Homecoming concert on ABC Family, Disney concert, Grammy's 2000

Fave Backstreet Concert(s): August 19, 2005 - Never Gone concert in Chicago.  It was my 4th Bsb concert and my best yet!

Fave Backstreet Home Video: A Night Out With the Backstreet Boys, followed by the Homecoming video and the All Access video... so many classic moments!

Fave Backstreet Interview: offhand, the Frank Skinner show from 2005... hilarious!!

Fave Backstreet T.V. Moment(s): the trivia game on the 2-hour MTV special for Millennium

Fave Backstreet Moment(s): going to my first concert with my best friend in 2000

Weird Backstreet Obsession(s): torturing the Boys in my fanfics

Weird Backstreet Connection(s): I know two people who share Backstreet b-days - one of my best friends in high school has Brian's b-day, and my sister has Kevin's.  I have relatives with Leighanne's maiden name - Wallace.  Maybe we're distantly related? LOL

Why You Like/Don't Like Brian:  Basically I love everything about Brian.  That's the simple answer LOL.

Why You Like/Don't Like Kevin:  I love Kevin because he seems very intelligent, and he's not afraid to be blunt and speak his mind - which I love him for, especially when he's talking about Paris Hilton or to people who ask rude questions.  I think he also has a great sense of humor that just doesn't show itself as much.

Why You Like/Don't Like A.J.:  I love AJ because he's incredibly talented, and he has a great sense of humor, and he seems very open.

Why You Like/Don't Like Nick:  I love Nick because he's adorable and goofy, yet mysterious and deep at the same time.  I also love how he angsts it up in songs LOL.

Why You Like/Don't Like Howie:  I love Howie because he's a total sweetheart.  He's the only one I've "met," which translates into shaking his hand for two seconds, but when I did, he looked me in the eye and gave me the sweetest smile, and he seemed so genuinely kind.

Least Fave Backstreet Song:  Shining Star or Yes I Will

Least Listened to Backstreet Song(s):  some of the songs on the red album... Just to Be Close to You, Every Time I Close My Eyes, Darlin', Don't Leave Me

Least Listened to Backstreet Album(s):  Backstreet Boys (either/or)

Why You Liked/Didn't Like Now or Never:  I love NoN!!  Blow Your Mind and I Got You, baby!!  Awesome songs!

Why You Liked/Didn't Like Welcome Home:  I LOVE Welcome Home!!!  I love every song on it, and it's not preachy or cheesy like some Christian music tends to be.

Backstreet Annoyed: [why do they annoy you]  They don't, really.

Nicest Eyes: Brian

Nicest Butt: Nick

Nicest Smile: Brian

Nicest Hair: Brian (love the curls!)

Nicest Personality: Brian

Nicest To Fans: Howie

Funniest BSB: Brian and AJ
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 10:17:03 PM »

Fave Backstreet T.V. Moment(s): the trivia game on the 2-hour MTV special for Millennium

Do you know if/where I can find this & view it. I never saw it, as we don't get MTV here & when we did it was MTV Canada.

~Lenni~
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teri

• Minion of Mayhem
  • *giggles*
    • Drifting-In-Between-Dreams A Place to Lose Reality if Only for a Moment
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 01:33:04 AM »

Fave Backstreet Boy: Nickolas Gene Carter (lol know you saw that coming!)

Original Backstreet Picks: [which Boy(s) you liked originially liked] Kevin Richardson

Who Did You Think The Cousins Were At First: Brian and Kev they look sorta alike got the same cheek bone structure.

Fave Backstreet Album: Millennium, and Never Gone

All-time Fave Backstreet Song: Don't Want You Back....ladder s and leather need I say more?

Other Fave Backstreet Song(s): All of them

Fave Backstreet Song Sung A'Cappella: Safest Place to Hide

Fave Backstreet Lyric(s): "Just another victim of your sexuality" (great line!)

All-time Fave Backstreet Video(s): Just Want You To Know (HILARIOUS!!!)

Fave Backstreet Video(s): IWITW, ALAYLM, INBYH, etc

Fave Backstreet T.V. Performance(s): hmmm MTV Video Music Awards 1999 when they did Larger than Life (they were AWESOME!)

Fave Backstreet Concert(s): March 12th 2001, October 12, 2001

Fave Backstreet Home Video: All Access and A Night Out

Fave Backstreet Interview: I'm stealing Lenni's although I didn't see it until 1999 because it wasn't on regular tv lol. But that's also when my dad became a fan. I was taping Much Music's Backstreet Day and he was like whoa they can sing!

Fave Backstreet T.V. Moment(s): Nick and the boys fakin MTV out that they couldn't be there. Nick's attempt at 'acting' like his ear piece was off was hysterical!

Fave Backstreet Moment(s): When AJ announced he was 100 days sober at the October concert. I was SOOOOO proud of him!

Weird Backstreet Obsession(s): Nick's hands, and AJ's vein it's weird but everytime he sings I can't not look at it LMAO

Weird Backstreet Connection(s): [ex. you have same b-day, etc.] Kevin is 14 years and 12 days older than me.

Why You Like/Don't Like Brian: I think Brian is such a cutie pie! The wife, the kid, the whole thing makes him adorable!

Why You Like/Don't Like Kevin: Love because hey it's KEVIN! and still sad about him leaving :(

Why You Like/Don't Like A.J.: He's got the greatest sense of humor in the world next to Brian. Always laughing!

Why You Like/Don't Like Nick: It's Nick....need I say more? Let's see gorgeous, talented, loves his family, fucking adorable as an uncle to Baylee. Tattoos!!!! And I want the nip piercings back and show us this time!!!!

Why You Like/Don't Like Howie: Stealth D....anyone who can pull a prank on Nick successfully I shall bow down to.

Least Fave Backstreet Song: Hmmm IYWITBGG

Least Listened to Backstreet Song(s): Never Gone....bc I cry when I hear it.
Least Listened to Backstreet Album(s): Chapter One (I'll just listen to the CDs lol)

Why You Liked/Didn't Like Now or Never: I fucking loved NON, I would have had him lead with My Confession, I Got You, then Blow Your Mind

Why You Liked/Didn't Like Welcome Home: Ummm I'm probably going to get run off the board but I haven't bought it....lol Christian music isn't exactly my thing but I'm happy he's successful with it!

Backstreet Annoyed: [why do they annoy you] When Nick or AJ date floosy type girls who will only hurt them!

Nicest Eyes: Tie between Nick and AJ

Nicest Butt: Nick!

Nicest Smile: Nick again

Nicest Hair: Nick when he does it right LOL

Nicest Personality: Kevin

Nicest To Fans: I've only heard minor reports of Nick being an ass but that was from girls who were apparently either pushy or mean.

Funniest BSB: Nick and Brian together....re cipe for mayhem!
Spike: "Hey big guy I'm going to need some new wheels the other one ended up in the...drink..."
Angel: "Spike.... just walk away"
Spike: "You're a..."
Angel: "Don't say it!"
Spike: "You're a bleeding puppet!"

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2007, 02:55:12 PM »

Fave Backstreet Boy: Nick

Original Backstreet Picks: [which Boy(s) you liked originially] Nick

Who Did You Think The Cousins Were At First: Brian and Kevin

Fave Backstreet Album: Millennium

All-time Fave Backstreet Song: "Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)"

Other Fave Backstreet Song(s): "Safest Place To Hide", "Never Gone", "No Goodbyes", "As Long As You Love Me", "Drowning", "Get Another Boyfriend", "Missing You", "Let's Have A Party"

Fave Backstreet Song Sung A'Cappella: "All I Have To Give"

Fave Backstreet Lyric(s): "Life goes on as it never ends.../Eyes of stone observe the trends.../They never stay forever gazed, if only.../Guilty roads to an endless love (endless love)/There's no control, are you with me now?/Your every wish will be done they tell me..." or "Let's talk about what he's done to become your number one/Or was it all the promises of diamonds, pearls, and party dresses that turned you on?/I've seen it before, don't take anymore/Three, two, you're through for sure/Just go get on with your life, stop acting like you're giving up."

All-time Fave Backstreet Video(s): Everybody (Backstreet's Back)"

Fave Backstreet Video(s): "As Long As You Love Me", "Just Want You To Know", "I Want It That Way", "I Still..."

Fave Backstreet T.V. Performance(s): Grammy's 2000

Fave Backstreet Concert(s): August 23, 2005 at the Budwiser Events Center in Loveland, Colorado

Fave Backstreet Home Video: Backstreet Boys: The Video

Fave Backstreet Interview: When they appeared on Oprah in 2005 (or was it 2004?)

Fave Backstreet T.V. Moment(s): "Documen-TARIES"... enough said.

Fave Backstreet Moment(s): Buying the Never Gone album the first day it came out the minute the mall opened, the concert in August.

Weird Backstreet Obsession(s): Nick's penis hair cut

Weird Backstreet Connection(s): My ex-boyfriend once visited Nick's old house in Florida and brought me back some of his grass.

Why You Like/Don't Like Brian: He's funny.... and such a great family man.

Why You Like/Don't Like Kevin: I think it's awesome he did what he did for so long. I've always respected him. And I like making fun of his eyebrows and turtleness. ;)

Why You Like/Don't Like A.J.: I'm proud of him. He accomplished a great thing.

Why You Like/Don't Like Nick: He's just Nick.

Why You Like/Don't Like Howie: His charity is the most amazing thing ever. I am continually impressed with him.

Least Fave Backstreet Song: "Darlin'"

Least Listened to Backstreet Song(s): "Darlin'"

Least Listened to Backstreet Album(s): None really.

Why You Liked/Didn't Like Now or Never: I loved Now or Never. I own two copies of it and went to Nick's show. I was so impressed when he released it.

Why You Liked/Didn't Like Welcome Home: I like it. I don't usually like Christian music, but his songs are very relatable.

Backstreet Annoyed: [why do they annoy you] Uhhhhhh.... No idea. They never really irk me. And if they do, I make fun of it. It's usually something small and petty... Like Howie's winking. ;)

Nicest Eyes: Nick

Nicest Butt: Nick

Nicest Smile: Nick

Nicest Hair: Nick

Nicest Personality: Nick (what a pattern)

Nicest To Fans: I've heard Kevin. But Brian waved at me in the show, and Nick waved at me when I uh.... chased his bus....

Funniest BSB: Nick and Brian.
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

kevmylove

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 01:03:57 AM »

Fave Backstreet Boy: Kevin Richardson well ex...

Original Backstreet Picks: [which Boy(s) you liked originially] Kevin Richardson and AJ Mclean

Who Did You Think The Cousins Were At First: Nick Carter and Brian Littrell

Fave Backstreet Album: Never Gone

All-time Fave Backstreet Song: Who Do You Love! (So sad)

Other Fave Backstreet Song(s): Lose It All, I Still, Never Gone, Siberia, Drowning, Who Do you love, Shape of My Heart, Like A Child ,Crawling Back To You, I Want It That Way, All I Have To Give,  That's What She Said, Nobody But You, and Lay Down Beside Me.

Fave Backstreet Song Sung A'Cappella: Just to be close

Fave Backstreet Lyric(s): "Don't change a thing your perfect as you are, time has a way, time is all I've got."

All-time Fave Backstreet Video(s): Everybody (Backstreet's Back)

Fave Backstreet Video(s): I Still, Incomplete, As Long As You Love Me, Quit Playing Games, Shape of My Heart, The One, Backstreet's Back, and Drowning.

Fave Backstreet T.V. Performance(s): Wow...that was so long ago I don't remember...Oop s!

Fave Backstreet Concert(s): Millenium-March 1st 2000 San Antonio, Alamodome/ Johnny No Name March 27 2000  Los Angeles, Wiltern Theatre/ Black and Blue-March 14, 2001 Los Angeles Staples Center/ Black and Blue-March 15, 2001 Los Angeles Staples Center/ Nick Carter-March 6th 2003 West Hollywood, CA, House of Blues/ Never Gone-August 27 Las Vegas Mandalay Bay. (I think I got that right...aw menories!)

Fave Backstreet Home Video: A night out (with the boys)

Fave Backstreet Interview: Humm... that one where their in Central Park; Kevin takes a horse ride, Nick and Brian play basketball, and Howie and AJ go shopping...tha t was funny...

Fave Backstreet T.V. Moment(s): Don't really have a favorite they were always funny...but now that I think about it...that one interview where Nick said he

Fave Backstreet Moment(s): My last concert at Mandalay Bay...Kevin was on our side (who would of known that was the last time I would see him in action...booho o) Oh and when the guys came out of a box right next to us flying on their whatever you call them and AJ looked right in our direction and gave us a thumbs up (I almost died!)

Weird Backstreet Obsession(s): The way Kevin looks with his shirt half tucked in...and his butt!

Weird Backstreet Connection(s): Humm...the only thing I can think of is that Kevin and I are both Libras and we both had or have black cats!

Why You Like/Don't Like Brian: I like him cause he's polite...great voice, pretty eyes, all american boy and he really seems in love and happy where he's at...what I don't like is...he is too sweet for my taste...LOL

Why You Like/Don't Like Kevin: I'm with ya on the ass...he's tall, dark and handsome, his voice, his green eyes, his sweet smile, his broad shoulders, the way he dances, how he seems to love his fans and his band mates. I don't like that he's a perfectionist and at times may seem stuck up! But I still love him!

Why You Like/Don't Like A.J.: He has the cutest face...his smile, his long eyelashes, the way he MOOVES, HIS VOICE (I'm melting) his bad boyness (thats not a word I know...) he must be sooo sweet and sensitive. I don't like the fact that he never chooses a girl worth his time...

Why You Like/Don't Like Nick: Humm...he has a big butt, he has blue eyes, he is just plain cute and his voice is incredible. What I don't like are those horrible girls he also chooses...it's like him and AJ go out and pick them together...UGH!

Why You Like/Don't Like Howie: Uh...this one is hard...cause he's Sweet D...he seems to into himself at times though...sorry

Least Fave Backstreet Song: If You Want It To Be Good Girl [Get Yourself A Bad Boy] (Totally agree!)

Least Listened to Backstreet Song(s): If You Want It To Be Good Girl, Shinning Star, Yes I will, Time, Darlin', Roll With It, Get Down, Set Adrift On Memory Bliss, etc.

Least Listened to Backstreet Album(s): Backstreet Boys/Backstreet's Back (Never listen to it...except the time my best friend baught it for me)

Why You Liked/Didn't Like Now or Never: I liked it alot...my favorite was (Who needs the world...) he has a great voice!

Why You Liked/Didn't Like Welcome Home: (Don't yell at me...) I never heard it...

Backstreet Annoyed: [why do they annoy you] Your gonna laugh, but that time they said they didn't come out with girls cause they wanted to respect their wives...sorry! when they lag it to make music, other than that their amusing.

Nicest Eyes: KEVIN

Nicest Butt: KEVIN

Nicest Smile: A.J.

Nicest Hair: KEVIN

Nicest Personality: Humm...I think AJ

Nicest To Fans: When in the mood all of them...

Funniest BSB: A.J.

(Wow this sure took a while...but it was fun!)

felikia2009

• Innocent Bystander
  • Tell them how I am defying gravity!
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2007, 02:16:31 PM »

Fave Backstreet Boy: Nick

Original Backstreet Picks: Brian (up until i had a major teenie moment, i was in 7th grade for crying outloud, i was allowed to have em then lol, and decided that since he was getting married i had to pick the other blonde lol, i love em both now though)

Who Did You Think The Cousins Were At First: i was told before i could think about it lol

Fave Backstreet Album: never gone and black and blue

All-time Fave Backstreet Song: back to your heart *swoons*

Other Fave Backstreet Song(s): Shape of My Heart, Crawling Back To You, I Want It That Way, All I Have To Give, Just Like A Child, Lose It All, That's What She Said (yes twina, all of these songs are from your survey lol), siberia, incomplete, i still, yes i will, i promise you, perfect fan, i wanna be with you

Fave Backstreet Song Sung A'Cappella: movin on (tho it is already practically a cappella so....all i have to give lol)

Fave Backstreet Lyric(s): "Baby our love will last forever, I know that we will stay together, i love you so much i need you so much, you my love will last forever" (or however it goes lol), Like a Child;"I'd turn back time to make you mine and find a way back to your heart. I'd beg and plead, fall to my knees to find a way back to your heart. These arms of mine are open wide from now until the end of time. You are my world what can I do? This heart of mine belongs to you", Back to Your Heart; "Your home now not alone now these arms are here to hold you no need to be afraid so come in cause ive been waiting for the moment to open up the store and i know that its not much welcome to my heart",Welcome to My Heart.

All-time Fave Backstreet Video(s): Quit Playing Games and Shape of My Heart

Fave Backstreet Video(s): As Long As You Love Me, Everybody, I'll Never Break Your Heart (not the snow version lol), Just Want You to Know (YEAH SPHYNKTER!!!! love the special guest performance by tuchas (or however its spelled lol)

Fave Backstreet T.V. Performance(s): Summer Series on that morning show before Never Gone came out

Fave Backstreet Concert(s): July 26, 2005, Never Gone Tour in Cleveland, my ONLY concert i've been to.

Fave Backstreet Home Video: All Access DVD, watched it with my friends when it was on VHS and i have way too many funny moments with my buddies while watching it lol

Fave Backstreet Interview: frank skinner...gott a love the waterbeds lol

Fave Backstreet T.V. Moment(s): well, this might just be a nick moment, but when he was on 8 simple rules and his character went to osu...i was freaking out about how nicky was going to my dream school lol. for the whole group...when they were on extreme home makeover :)

Fave Backstreet Moment(s): in person im assuming?....the concert i went to of course! and evesdropping on the soundcheck and hearing the boys sing happy birthday to a girl in the soundcheck :)

Weird Backstreet Obsession(s): uh....when i got the tour shirt at that concert, well that summer i also worked and i had to wear a uniform...so whenever i didnt hafta wear it aka at home or around town i wore it lol (i worked almost every day each week lol)...and last year, i wrote a paper about backstreet for english...got an a on it :D

Weird Backstreet Connection(s): well...my friend, she used to work for radio disney when we were in high school, and she met aaron and sorta hung out with him before his concerts, so like, i am three degrees away from nick, and four degrees away from the other boys lol (lenni, that means you are five degrees away from brian :) )

Why You Like/Don't Like Brian: i love his smile and humor and everything bout his face...tho i do wonder what his hair would look like if he never dyed it lol. and his voice...omg i love it!

Why You Like/Don't Like Kevin: i love his personality, cause while he can seem all serious and stuff, he has his very non serious/immature moments too. and i know he and kristin will make beutiful babies :)and his voice....when i sing along i can sing his parts the best lol

Why You Like/Don't Like A.J.: his voice is so damn sexy! he looks so happy now, and healthy too :)

Why You Like/Don't Like Nick: cause hes goofy, and now with his new girlfriend i know he can make good choices :)

Why You Like/Don't Like Howie: cause howie is fun to say lol. AND cause i love welcome to my heart!

Least Fave Backstreet Song: If You Want It To Be Good Girl [Get Yourself A Bad Boy]

Least Listened to Backstreet Song(s): anything on the red disc cause that i have yet to put on my ipod lol. i have my ipod play random bsb songs

Least Listened to Backstreet Album(s): red disc lol

Why You Liked/Didn't Like Now or Never: i LOVE nick! i bought it cause i just love him so much! dont listen to it as much as i used to, but i love all the songs on it (well,maybe not girls of the usa lol)

Why You Liked/Didn't Like Welcome Home: i love it cause of brians voice, and even though it is a christian album i listen to it as if it were a secular album. only times i dont like it though are when i feel bad for listening to it, being jewish and all. so really when i get in moods.

Backstreet Annoyed: sometimes i get in moods too, and i end up just taking a lil break from them (and when i say break, i mean a night when i listen to james blunt to help me sleep instead lol)

Nicest Eyes: aj

Nicest Butt: nicky

Nicest Smile: brian

Nicest Hair: well, when it was a buzz cut kevin, but howie most of the time, unless its super long like in black and blue, so then its nicky lol

Nicest Personality: tie between aj and brian

Nicest To Fans: another tie between aj and brian

Funniest BSB: ALL OF EM! :D lol

YES! IVE FINALLY FINISHED THIS SURVEY! *dances*

~Blend and Avatar made by someone on DLS for me (it was so long ago and I don't remember who lol)

Steph

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Trying to forget; the pain's still there.
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2007, 06:54:16 PM »

Fave Backstreet Boy: Brian Littrell and AJ McLean. Got to love A-Rok, baby!

Original Backstreet Picks: Brian Littrell

Who Did You Think The Cousins Were At First:  I thought either Nick and Brian (y'know, the blonde hair and blue eyes thing) or AJ and Howie. But then I heard it was Kevin and Brian. Then you notice the eyes and jawline and... *swoons*

Fave Backstreet Album: Never Gone and Black & Blue

All-time Fave Backstreet Song: Of all-time? Jeez... umm... I'd have to say... Song For The Unloved.

Other Fave Backstreet Song(s): Climbing The Walls, Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely, More Than That, Siberia, What Makes You Different (Makes You Beautiful) and 10,000 Promises.

Fave Backstreet Song Sung A'Cappella: Shape Of My Heart

Fave Backstreet Lyric(s): "This is a song for the unloved. This is the music for one last cry. This is a prayer that tomorrow will help me leave the past behind." (Song For The Unloved), "You don't know how you touched my life. Oh, in so many ways I just can't describe." (What Makes You Different...), "Life goes on as it never ends. Eyes of stone observe the trends. They never say forever gaze upon me. Guilty roads to an endless love. There's no control. Are you with me now?" (Show Me The Meaning...) and "So everybody, everywhere! Don't be afraid, don't have no fear. I'm gonna tell the world, make you understand. As long as there'll be music, we'll be comin' back again." (Everybody...)  Sorry, that was a long one. Haha.

All-time Fave Backstreet Video(s): Everybody (Backstreet's Back)

Fave Backstreet Video(s): The Call and Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely.

Fave Backstreet T.V. Performance(s): Grammy's 2000 and TRL (when they received the highest award back in the summer right before AJ went into rehab. Wasn't it most #1's or something?).

Fave Backstreet Concert(s): Never Gone -August 20, 2005- St. Paul, MN. We had good seats and I was about five feet from Brian while he signed autographs by the bus. An AWESOME chick saw me struggling to get one, so she asked if I wanted her to hand it to him and of course I said "Hell yeah!" and she got it for me. Now THAT'S why I love Backstreet fans. I almost hugged her, hehe. And then at the end, we ran out to the busses and saw AJ and Brian walk out. Well... AJ limped... some chick threw a glowstick onstage and he turned his ankle on it. *shakes head* Kids!

Fave Backstreet Home Video: All Access video... I think I know all the words, sadly enough!

Fave Backstreet Interview: I don't have a particular favorite.

Fave Backstreet T.V. Moment(s): The trivia game on the 2-hour MTV special for Millennium (I remember that one! AJ's buzzer wouldn't work! Hahaha) and Backstreet Blitz. I would have seen more on that episode of Rosie, but the whole Bush/Gore/Miscount in Florida crap was happening and they deemed that more important than our Boys. Hmph!

Fave Backstreet Moment(s): Going to my first concert, 9/23/01. I had second row seats!

Weird Backstreet Obsession(s): Brian's eyes... Brian's jawline... Kevin's eyes... Howie's ears... AJ's tattoos... and... Nick's... umm... Nick's... Nick's love for Mickey D's?

Weird Backstreet Connection(s): Sadly... I really don't have any!

Why You Like/Don't Like Brian:  Do I even have to answer? He's just... Brian. How can you not love him?

Why You Like/Don't Like Kevin:  Kevin is like the older brother I've always wanted. Protective, caring and sweet. But then, if you do something stupid... he's going to call you out on it! I would love to have a conversation with him.

Why You Like/Don't Like A.J.:  He's such a free spirit and doesn't let anything get him down anymore. He does what he wants (tattoos, hair colors, fashion, piercings) and doesn't care if you like it.

Why You Like/Don't Like Nick:  I love laughing my ass off at him when he overacts in music videos. Oh! And when he tries to use bigger words (such as the BK Millennium tape, when it took him almost a minute to think of 'fiasco'). He's such a goof.

Why You Like/Don't Like Howie:  I think I'm going to say what everyone says. Howie has to be about the biggest sweetheart. He always raves on about how great we (the fans) are and how there wouldn't be Backstreet without us. Which is true! Haha. And the work he's doing for Lupus research is amazing. It's just a shame that he had to lose Caroline in the process. He's a great man. They all are!

Least Fave Backstreet Song:  If You Want It To Be Good Girl (Get Yourself A Bad Boy). Not only is the title RIDICULOUSLY long... it's about sex and who can imagine 15-16 year old Nick talking like that already? Even the Boys don't like it! (Check out the Rolling Stones edition where they're pantless [kinda] on the cover)

Least Listened to Backstreet Song(s):  Don't Want To Lose You Now, Poster Girl, If You Want It To Be Good Girl (Get Yourself A Bad Boy) and Shining Star.

Least Listened to Backstreet Album(s):  Backstreet Boys

Why You Liked/Didn't Like Now or Never:  Blow Your Mind and Miss America... damn!

Why You Liked/Didn't Like Welcome Home:  *Starts singing Wish* Does that answer your question?

Backstreet Annoyed: [why do they annoy you]  Only when they do things SO STUPID... that not even I would do it. But mainly, that's Nick, so... yeah!

Nicest Eyes: Brian

Nicest Butt: Kevin (I have a picture of it! Hahaha)

Nicest Smile: Brian

Nicest Hair: Brian and Kevin (when he does his hair to look like Snoop Dogg. It's freaky how much they look alike, minus the skin color).

Nicest Personality: Honestly... AJ, Brian, Kevin and Howie. Sorry, Nick fans!

Nicest To Fans: Howie

Funniest BSB: Brian, AJ and Nick. Crazy boys!

Dean & Sam Winchester.
Hunters. Protectors. Survivors. Family.

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2007, 11:36:00 PM »

Hehe. I'm so glad everybody's havin' fun with this! I had fun making it all up-lol. Obviously, we've all too much time on our hands - but BSB Surveys are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Lenni~

Steph

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Trying to forget; the pain's still there.
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2007, 04:12:15 PM »

It gave me something to do, heh.

Dean & Sam Winchester.
Hunters. Protectors. Survivors. Family.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2007, 05:06:18 PM »

Me too.
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2007, 09:43:27 PM »

Me three.

Lol.

~Lenni~