Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: A Different Man  (Read 5544 times)

Guitargurl

• Fledgling
Re: A Different Man
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2009, 11:31:28 AM »

Congrats on finishing it!  It's always such an amazing, yet bittersweet feeling to finish a story you've been working on for that long!  Not as hard when you're moving on to a sequel though.  Best of luck with that!

Thanks so much for your kind words. I agree with the bittersweet feeling about finishing the story. Although, as you mentioned, knowing that I have sequel plans has made it somewhat easier to end the first story. Thanks again and I'll post as soon as I have some of the sequel ready to go up!

Guitargurl

• Fledgling
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2009, 11:34:27 AM »

*Sighs* What can I say... This story is a fairytale dream. We all wish for a love like that and be loved in return like that. From beginning to end you had us. The ending was wonderful. You did an amazing job at showing both sides and at reaction to one another. Your story is one of the better ones I have read with Nick invloved. I have loved this story since the beginning. It is sad to see it end but I do look forward to a sequal.  All I ask is you name the first born after me (Krystle) LOL... i'm kidding you don't have too. but I would like to see "Nick and Cole series" become parents... that would be something. Again, beautifully written hun.

Krystle   

Krystle,
Thanks for your comments! It means a lot to me to see that this story was able to have such an effect on the readers. There are a TON of Nick stories out there, so I'm pleasantly surprised by your words. And by the way, I'll keep your name in mind. Lol.

Guitargurl

• Fledgling
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2009, 11:35:00 AM »

Congrats on finishing your story!

Thanks Mare! I appreciate it. It feels good, although it's a little sad. The sequel will cheer me up, though. Lol.

Guitargurl

• Fledgling
'Unexpected Things' (A Different Man sequel)
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2009, 01:41:56 PM »

Okay, so I know I promised to have some of the sequel posted already, but after starting it, I have decided the time frame I was working with just wasn't quite right.

Although, I will be posting those chappies that won't work with my time line as extra deleted scenes soon to give everyone something to read while I work out the details before posting the official first chappies of the sequel.

The official title of the sequel 'Unexpected Things' - lyrics from Unsuspecting Sunday Afternoon for those of you who might not recognize where you've heard it right away. This is just in continuation of my habit of naming stories and chapters after lyrics from songs the Boys have sung.

Anyway, the sequel is progressing well, especially now that I'm getting the time line straightened out to my liking. I'm still in the stages of plotting out an outline but have almost three chapters worth of story written, with just some holes to fill in.

Also, I am looking for pictures of Nick that are fairly recent to use in the story banner. If anyone has any ideas can you please e-mail me at greenguitargur l@yahoo.com. If someone other than yourself owns the pictures or has staked claim on them, I will be happy to contact them and ask their permission to use the pics.

Thanks again and check back for more.

Keep an eye out for 'Unexcted Things' in the updates!
Pages: 1 [2]