Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Author Topic: Read my published work - with the link!  (Read 1492 times)

Guitargurl

• Fledgling
Read my published work - with the link!
« on: December 13, 2008, 05:59:27 PM »

First of all, sorry to all of you who visited the last post I made like this, but forgot to put the link on. Very sorry about that. Some days my brain does not cooperate. Lol.

Anyway, here is the link to the book 'The Rift' : http://stores.lulu.com/heatherj

And, as requested, a short summary of what the story entails: Prince Nicholaus, heir to the throne of Baramore, is less than eager to be responsible for commanding an entire kingdom. King Locke is anxious to retire the position to his only son, but knows well the pressures Nicholaus faces. Questioning his own abilities, Nicholaus fears that his time upon the throne will come before he has found a companion who would rule Baramore alongside him. Between the time it takes for his kingdom to win a battle across the valley, and to host a party that celebrates the victory, Nicholaus’s fate changes forever when he chances a surprise encounter with a lady from another kingdom. The only thing as unfamiliar to him as the new emotions he’s embracing is how difficult it will be to court the daughter of a sworn enemy. When Princess Arianna is kidnapped, Nicholaus races against time and against Arianna’s own brother to find her. While walking the fine line between love and treason, Nicholaus’s journey forces him to find humility, friendship and above all, himself.

FYI: I am currently in the process of finishing writing on the sequel to the story which is not titled yet. The story will pick up a few years later and continue on with the same characters, and a few new ones.

If you follow the link above, you can view the book cover (front and back) and more by clicking on the book in the top left corner of the site.

Hope this helps!

Guitargurl