Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Howdy!  (Read 9690 times)

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Howdy!
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2007, 07:31:07 PM »

3) Name three authors or stories you would like to see as a featured fanfic of
the month:

Eboni (though alas, I believe she may have left the fanfic world...)
Mare
Mersey

Mare...lol when I first read this (or misread it) I thought you were answering those questions and I was like, is she plugging herself? Can you do that? lmao :) What can I say, I'm a wee bit tired from all the working.
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2007, 09:27:59 PM »

Mare...lol when I first read this (or misread it) I thought you were answering those questions and I was like, is she plugging herself? Can you do that? lmao :) What can I say, I'm a wee bit tired from all the working.

LMAO uh.... you'd think i'd at least put myself first then huh?
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2007, 07:16:23 AM »

LMAO uh.... you'd think i'd at least put myself first then huh?

Maybe you were trying for a smidgeon of modesty? lol
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2007, 07:25:16 AM »

Maybe you were trying for a smidgeon of modesty? lol

LOL modesty? That's like...SO overrated! :P
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Presley

• Fledgling
    • The Lair
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2007, 01:07:10 PM »

3 of my favorite stories are Sexcapades by mel/laura and now teri, Welcome to My Heart by honey, and of course Accidentally In Love by Teri, she's working on the sequel and a spin-off and so far it's amazing at least in my opinion I may be just a tad biased since she is my best friend. but seriously it's really good. Sexcapades is most definitely one of the most original fics i've read, and welcome to my heart....good god amazing as well!

Presley

Teri

• Minion of Mayhem
  • *giggles*
    • Drifting-In-Between-Dreams A Place to Lose Reality if Only for a Moment
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2007, 07:08:10 PM »

Presley!! Thanks hon! You're a sweetheart!!!
Spike: "Hey big guy I'm going to need some new wheels the other one ended up in the...drink..."
Angel: "Spike.... just walk away"
Spike: "You're a..."
Angel: "Don't say it!"
Spike: "You're a bleeding puppet!"

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2007, 08:44:01 PM »

awww presley you're a sweetheart! Glad you liked WTMH so much!
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

Teri

• Minion of Mayhem
  • *giggles*
    • Drifting-In-Between-Dreams A Place to Lose Reality if Only for a Moment
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2007, 12:06:26 AM »

pres is a sweetheart honey, she's like my twin sister almost lol. and she got me into your writing which dear omg so good! Welcome to my heart is amazing, as well as your other stories!
Spike: "Hey big guy I'm going to need some new wheels the other one ended up in the...drink..."
Angel: "Spike.... just walk away"
Spike: "You're a..."
Angel: "Don't say it!"
Spike: "You're a bleeding puppet!"

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2007, 01:44:26 AM »

pres is a sweetheart honey, she's like my twin sister almost lol. and she got me into your writing which dear omg so good! Welcome to my heart is amazing, as well as your other stories!

I'm blushing. ::)  Thanks Hon!
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

Presley

• Fledgling
    • The Lair
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2007, 09:29:47 PM »

Well it is the truth! I honestly wish that I could write fic like you or teri or anyone for that matter. When it comes to Nick, I can't really write from a pov like that. Teri, you understand where I'm coming from. Anyway, I know its a little...well that's an understatement I mean very racy but I would love for you guys to read Love Sounds. Its just something I am working on. I have another one in the works as well as a autobio but with people playing the main people including myself.

Presley

Steph

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Trying to forget; the pain's still there.
    • Facebook
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2007, 05:43:34 PM »

I like how I'm mentioned... because I was the one who mentioned it... heh. Betcha it made you chuckle, Mare! =)

Dean & Sam Winchester.
Hunters. Protectors. Survivors. Family.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2007, 05:53:20 PM »

I like how I'm mentioned... because I was the one who mentioned it... heh. Betcha it made you chuckle, Mare! =)

LOL after you said that I had to go back and reread this entire thread because I had no clue what you were talking about. There's nothing wrong with mentioning yourself. A lot of people did that on those surveys.

The writers on AC...we are not a modest crowd lmao but that's why we are so irresistible  :-*

LMAO OMG I have never had to re-edit a post so much because everytime I did I left out a word!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 05:56:02 PM by mare »

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2007, 07:14:01 PM »

LOL after you said that I had to go back and reread this entire thread because I had no clue what you were talking about. There's nothing wrong with mentioning yourself. A lot of people did that on those surveys.

The writers on AC...we are not a modest crowd lmao but that's why we are so irresistible  :-*

LMAO OMG I have never had to re-edit a post so much because everytime I did I left out a word!

If you think about it though, it's a good thing! That just means that we're all writing what we like.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2007, 08:16:36 PM »

If you think about it though, it's a good thing! That just means that we're all writing what we like.

More like we are all proud of what we write. Which is equally good I guess? lol

Steph

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Trying to forget; the pain's still there.
    • Facebook
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2007, 08:19:39 PM »

More like we are all proud of what we write. Which is equally good I guess? lol
I would say so! Isn't that better than being down on our works or ashamed? lol

Dean & Sam Winchester.
Hunters. Protectors. Survivors. Family.
Pages: 1 [2] 3