Fic Talk > Writer's Circle

Let's ring in the new year with some praise!

<< < (2/10) > >>

Carter-Orange:
I've started reading that story 'My Mind's Eye' and you are right, it's fantastic!

I'll have a think about what to answer for the survey though  :)

honey:

--- Quote from: Carter-Orange on December 31, 2008, 09:52:02 AM ---I've started reading that story 'My Mind's Eye' and you are right, it's fantastic!

I'll have a think about what to answer for the survey though  :)

--- End quote ---

aww, YAY! That story deserves love!  ;D

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: Carter-Orange on December 31, 2008, 09:52:02 AM ---I've started reading that story 'My Mind's Eye' and you are right, it's fantastic!

--- End quote ---

I haven't read all of it, but I agree - that writer is really talented!

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: honey on December 31, 2008, 01:20:52 AM ---4.  Give us a link to one of your own stories that you feel is undiscovered or under-appreciated, and tell us why you think it's worthy of being read.Ooh, I'd def say In The Shadows!! I am in love with this fic! My amazing co-writer Sarah just blows my socks off, and I think that the two of us together just make each other reach our potential a lot of the time. We also come up with some great stuff because two heads are better than one. This one isn't read all that much because we don't update enough, but it's soooo fun. It's Brian as Batman! But the other guys are all in it enough that it has those great "group moments" too. Anyway, it may very well be my favorite of all my stories and I think that's because Sarah's beautiful angst balances out all my sarcastic fluff rather nicely. http://www.absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8626

--- End quote ---

I kinda forgot you guys were writing this story... I'll have to check it out!  I wasn't so sure the superhero stuff was up my alley, but I have gotten caught up on my Batman lately, with The Dark Knight coming out, so I'm probably in the right mood for it.  Plus, who doesn't love Brian being all hot and angsty and vigilanteish, right?  LOL

honey:
LOL Julie that is a wonderful question. I don't know who wouldn't love that. Plus it's a lot about him being the Avenging Angel, but it's kind of more about The FBI lady investigating him, but falling for him at the same time, so while yes, it kind of is a super-hero story, he still doesn't have any super powers, so it isn't too much super-hero for those who don't like that kind of thing. At least I don't think it is...  But thanks hun! I'd be excited if you checked it out and I know Sarah would too!  Oh, and speaking of Sarah, I totally get to meet her today!!! YAY I'm super excited!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version