Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Poll

Who is it easier to write about?

Kevin
- 2 (13.3%)
Howie
- 0 (0%)
Brian
- 1 (6.7%)
Nick
- 10 (66.7%)
AJ
- 2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Just another poll...  (Read 7648 times)

kevmylove

• Minion of Mayhem
Just another poll...
« on: February 02, 2007, 12:22:59 PM »

Hello I'm bored and waiting to start my day at work...so here are a couple more questions.

Who did you choose? Kevin

Why is it easy to write about him? Cause I looooooove him!!! LOL I don't know it just comes easy to imagine him in a story.

What do you write about romance, comedy, drama etc? Usually my stories are about romance...mayb e I need that in my life. LOL

Who is it hard to write about? Howie and Brian...althou gh years back my best friend and I made a challenge that we had to write a short story for each one of the boys and we did...hum maybe one day we will post them...

Why? I don't know...Howie is soo not my type, so I can't imagine him around me...he...he.. .and Brian is just to sweet for me...

Who and what was your first fan fiction about? My first fan fiction had them all and it was a collaboration with my best friend and it was about meeting the backstreet boys and we went through so much crap and became families and had kids...I know lame...ha....h a...but the ending was really funny!

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
Re: Just another poll...
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 04:10:34 PM »

Who did you choose? Nick

Why is it easy to write about him? He's so multi-faceted, it's easy to picture him in any number of situations.

What do you write about romance, comedy, drama etc? I've come to the conclusion that I don't really write any genre in particular. I decide to tell a story, and whatever genres that story entails, I write.

Who is it hard to write about? I don't think anyone is particularly hard to write about.

Why? Obviously Nick is a lot easier than the others. But really, writing is all about developing different characters, so if certain characters are needed, then I'll write about them. :) Besides, interplaying the Boys' distinct personalities against each other is fun. :)

Who and what was your first fan fiction about? All thw Boys were in it for about hal the story, but it was mostly about Nick and how he wanted to date the younger sister of one of the members of a local, rival band. And they did start dating, and a bunch of wackiness ensued. I'm actually in the process of posting it on AC right now. :D It's called "The Orlando Story."
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 09:17:31 PM »

Who did you choose? A.J.

Why is it easy to write about him? Because i can relate better to him more than the others.

What do you write about romance, comedy, drama etc? Whatever I feel like writing about - usually Drama/Alternative Universe.

Who is it hard to write about? Howie

Why?  I just can't seem to figure the guy out - lol.

Who and what was your first fan fiction about? Baywatch or Full House.

~Lenni~
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2007, 10:12:04 PM »

Who did you choose? Nick

Why is it easy to write about him? I can just seem to get in his head pretty easily lol

What do you write about romance, comedy, drama etc? Like what everyone else has kind of said, I just kind of write what I feel like. I never feel like romance or slash though lol

Who is it hard to write about? Probably Howie although it's gotten easier over the years

Why? I don't know. I tend to write in first person and for some reason i have a hard time being him. Maybe because I don't like spicy food? lmao

Who and what was your first fan fiction about? It was a suspense about Nick being stalked called Mizpah
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

kevmylove

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2007, 02:40:44 AM »

Who did you choose? Nick

Why is it easy to write about him? He's so multi-faceted, it's easy to picture him in any number of situations.

What do you write about romance, comedy, drama etc? I've come to the conclusion that I don't really write any genre in particular. I decide to tell a story, and whatever genres that story entails, I write.

Who is it hard to write about? I don't think anyone is particularly hard to write about.

Why? Obviously Nick is a lot easier than the others. But really, writing is all about developing different characters, so if certain characters are needed, then I'll write about them.  Besides, interplaying the Boys' distinct personalities against each other is fun.

Who and what was your first fan fiction about? All thw Boys were in it for about hal the story, but it was mostly about Nick and how he wanted to date the younger sister of one of the members of a local, rival band. And they did start dating, and a bunch of wackiness ensued. I'm actually in the process of posting it on AC right now.  It's called "The Orlando Story."

Well I can't wait to read...thanks for letting me get to know you better...

kevmylove

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2007, 02:42:25 AM »

Who did you choose? A.J.

Why is it easy to write about him? Because i can relate better to him more than the others.

What do you write about romance, comedy, drama etc? Whatever I feel like writing about - usually Drama/Alternative Universe.

Who is it hard to write about? Howie

Why?  I just can't seem to figure the guy out - lol.

Who and what was your first fan fiction about? Baywatch or Full House.

Yeah I seem to have the same problem with Howie...I've only written one story about him and well I will post it one day...I actually liked it though...thank s for responding!! LOL I would love to write alternate universe but I can't seem too. Dang it!

kevmylove

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2007, 02:45:16 AM »

Who did you choose? Nick

Why is it easy to write about him? I can just seem to get in his head pretty easily lol

What do you write about romance, comedy, drama etc? Like what everyone else has kind of said, I just kind of write what I feel like. I never feel like romance or slash though lol

Who is it hard to write about? Probably Howie although it's gotten easier over the years

Why? I don't know. I tend to write in first person and for some reason i have a hard time being him. Maybe because I don't like spicy food? lmao

Who and what was your first fan fiction about? It was a suspense about Nick being stalked called Mizpah

You are so funny...spicy food...LoL yeah I can't figure Howie...out not to offend anyone but sometimes I think he is the one in the closet...sorry! and I would never be able to write slash...I wouldn't be able to look at the guys the same again...but props to those who do! thanks for responding...
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 02:46:56 AM by kevmylove »

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2007, 04:53:28 AM »

Well I can't wait to read...thanks for letting me get to know you better...

No problem. Goh... I'm tired.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzz
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2007, 09:33:31 AM »

Who did you choose?  Nick

Why is it easy to write about him?
Nick has gotten fun for me to write in the last few years, partly because I started to really like him, and partly because, like others have said, he does seem very deep and multi-faceted, and you can write him in a number of ways and put him in any situation.  He's good for comedy and for angst.

What do you write about romance, comedy, drama etc?
Mostly drama/angst, with a hint of romance.  Sometimes suspense or comedy.

Who is it hard to write about?  Howie and Kevin

Why?
Well... I hate to say this, but it might just be because they're not my "favorites" from the group.  Don't get me wrong; I love them both.  But Brian has always been my favorite, and when I first started writing fanfic, pretty much all my stories starred Brian.  Then I branched out into AJ, who was my second favorite, and then I started to like Nick and started to write about him.  I like to write about the guys I like best.  And although I like Kevin and Howie a lot, I've just never been moved to write a story just about one of them.  They're always in my stories, just usually not in a starring role.  I think that's the honest answer.

Who and what was your first fan fiction about?
My first fanfic was about Brian.  I always go back and forth about which story to call my actual first, cause my very first was never finished and never put online, but I rewrote it later and finished it then (although it was much different).  It's called "Years of Grace," and it's sort of like Brian's life story, from age 5 through the present, but with a fictional romance twist.  My first finished/published fic is "Heartache," and all I can say about it is that even though it's not very good, I still like the idea of it and would rewrite it if I had the patience.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2007, 07:35:03 PM »

Who dod you choose? BRIAN!!!!!

Why is it easy to write about him? BECAUSE I love him!!! I know him the best of all of them (not that I know him personally) but I also feel I can relate to him the most.

What do you write about the most? Typically Romance/Comedy/Drama all rolled into one.

Who is the hardest to write about? I'd say Kevin cause I find his personality a little boring... (However gorgeous and wonderful he may be...)

Who and what was your first fan fic about?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What every 14 year old girl's first fan fic is about... Me and my bestfriend meet the Backstreet boys and (convienently) our favorite ones fall in love with us. HAHAHAHAHA
It's soooo cheesey!!! But it's entertaining.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2007, 02:22:33 PM »

Who did you choose? Nick

Why is it easy to write about him? Cause as others said he's multifaceted. I can  picture him in all kinds of situations and since I mostly do AU, that makes him the easiest.

What do you write about romance, comedy, drama etc? Science fiction, supernatural, horror, action, drama, and sometimes there's a flavor of romance mixed in one of the aboe genre, I have only ever done one romance/drama story, ever lol.

Who is it hard to write about? Kevin.

Why? Not sure, I can write AJ in easy. Brian is almost always a lead after Nick. Howie usually can get in there somehow. Kevin I just have a hard time writing in there and having it flow well. Not sure why.

Who and what was your first fan fiction about? A set of twins, Nick was famous, the girl wasn't. They had powers and were being chased by the ones who created them in a lab. I got the idea from The Call, even though my story had them younger.  Never got finished lol and it was horrible *hides head in shame*
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mers

• Captain of Commotion
  • the other M
    • Unveiled Thoughts
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2007, 07:31:56 AM »

i voted Nick because i write mostly nick/group centered fics but i also love writing AJ, he's a joy to write as well :D
What succor, what consolation is there in truth, compared to a story? What good is truth, at midnight, in the dark, when the wind is roaring like a bear in the chimney? What you need are the plump comforts of a story. Th soothing, rocking safety of a lie - Vida Winter

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2007, 09:59:26 PM »

I picked Nick and if u look in other threads I've answered why a billion times. Pretty much what mostly everyone says. He really almost writes himself cuz there's so much there.

Hardest is Howie which i've also mentioned why previously. He's just boring. He's a nice guy, but yea thats pretty much it. Its hard for me to add depth to him.

My first fan fic was SOOO dumb. BSB were all in high school and I think AJ had a twin sister and they just moved to town and Nick fell in love w/ her, but he was dating some other girl... A lot of stuff happened. It was Dawsons Creek on crack essentially.

kevmylove

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2007, 02:44:19 AM »

thank you all for your answers...