Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: The February Challenge  (Read 9616 times)

exclusive

• Fledgling
Re: The February Challenge
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2009, 07:07:09 PM »

^LOL Well with your help I was able to post it. So here's my submission everyone:
http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9604

I ended up using Mare's picture because I had toyed with the idea of writing a short about that trip anyway. The dialogue issue wasn't as I hard as I thought it was going to be, it was kind of refreshing to just use dialogue actually. Keeping it just under a thousand words was another story.

And it's around 985 words, it just always adds on the word count in the story notes for some reason. I did stay within the word limit though, I swear! lmao

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2009, 08:18:25 PM »

LOL i'm watching you miss potential rule breaker!

Great job! I loved your story :) You managed to save yourself by using my picture.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

exclusive

• Fledgling
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2009, 07:09:53 PM »

^Lol I Sweear it's under 1,000 words... *mumbles* 8 words under. lol  My other story is like 3 words under the word limit. I guess I need to be more concise.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2009, 09:20:01 PM »

8 or 3 words isn't a bad thing. 1,000 words over is a bad thing lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]