Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Featured story of the Month for April 2009: A Different Man by Guitargurl  (Read 5673 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

I'm glad you finally made it on here! LOL

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website

Aww, welcome!  Better late than never lol.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

Guitargurl

• Fledgling

Thanks!

Just sorry it took me so long. I hope people will still get on and discuss the story!

Guitargurl

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

That's okay. I'm sorry the month is almost over.

SO, if anyone has any thoughts or questions about A Different Man, now would be the time to post. :)
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

ForeverFrick

• Major Disruption

Thanks!

Just sorry it took me so long. I hope people will still get on and discuss the story!

Guitargurl

I'm not far into it yet, but I read a few chapters the other day, and I really liked them.  The characterizati ons are believable and the storyline in general is interesting.  :)

Guitargurl

• Fledgling

ForeverFrick, I'm glad you're enjoying it so far! Feel free to message me if you have any questions!

Happy reading!

Guitargurl

Pages: 1 [2]