Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Featured story of the month for May 2009 - All Hail the Heartbreaker  (Read 5047 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

That's awesome!

So, the next question would be, how much of you do we find in your characters?
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

TantilisinTeaser

• Fledgling
  • What would Nick do?More like what wouldn't he do?!

How much of myself do you find in the characters?

Well for starters I am a nurse! So I suppose that aspect of Adie comes from me, although I work in Children's Intensive Care and not the ER (but I did work there as a student, and yes the reference about pulling stuff out of a guys ass did actually happen! But that's another story!)

I suppose I am a little like Adie in some respects because I stew on things for a bit and then it will bubble to the surface and a small insignifcant argument with my other half will be turned into a mountain! Never ran away to Nepal to get away from him though! Furthest I go is the bath tub!

Other than that I can't say I have anything else in common with my characters, I do wish I was as quick witted as Rachel though, it would come in very handy where I work.
Lee Evans about People with Bluetooth: "FUCK OFF! It's like a Tusk, it's like he's had a fight with a walrus and lost!"

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

Maybe you are a little Rachel and don't even realize it? I mean you do write her so she has to be a little bit of you? LOL

Guys, this month is fast coming to an end so if you have any questions or comments post them soon!

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

I hope you enjoyed your month!

:) thanks for letting us discuss your story.

TantilisinTeaser

• Fledgling
  • What would Nick do?More like what wouldn't he do?!

Thanks guys!

Thanks for all the questions and I hope that you continue to read the story and enjoy it! You have got about ten more chapters left and I am just editing the next chapter now, it should be up in about half an hour!

Thanks again and remember to review!  :bsb:

:wave:
Lee Evans about People with Bluetooth: "FUCK OFF! It's like a Tusk, it's like he's had a fight with a walrus and lost!"

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets.
Pages: 1 [2]