Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Author Topic: Shine Sequel??  (Read 1500 times)

babyg

• Fluffy Bunny
Shine Sequel??
« on: May 22, 2009, 05:20:17 PM »

Hey everybody! I just want to thank everyone that took their time reading my story 'Shine'. Lately, I've been thinking deeply about making a sequel to it. But first I want to see how many people actually want me to do it.

I'm also thinking about revising the first story. I feel like I have grown as a writer and wanted to make the first story better for all of you! Maybe it'll be better than the first time after I'm done with it!

But anywho, comment if you want me too start working on it! It would be really cool if you guys want me to write it. I just feel like the story should go on!

And if anyone is wondering....n o I have not abandon 'The Meaning of Friendship' and 'Fatal Reality.' I know it's been forever since I worked on them and I'm deeply sorry for that. I've been super busy, working and going to college and since I'm out this summer, I actually have some time on my hands. I've also encountered writers block which is not cool! I've been sitting at my computer, thinking about these two stories and see where I want to take them. It's going to take some time, but I promise an update will come!

LETS GO!

Heather