Miscellaneous > Brain Games

The story of the moment game....

(1/5) > >>

mare:
Not sure if you'd call this a game. More of a fun 'idea' lol

What you need to do is click on the story of the moment which you will find on the AC main page. Not to be confused with the featured story. Those are two different things. The story of the moment is constantly changing.

Click on the story of the moment and go to the first chapter.

Scroll down until you see the first sign of dialogue and then post that dialogue as you see it. Using the entire paragraph of if it's really long at least the first four quotes from it.  

I'm going to give you an example:

Story of the moment: Her Forgiveness by Mel C

The dialogue:

"Nick?" He didn't speak, he grabbed her and pulled her into a deep kiss. "I'm sorry, baby. Don't go?", he whispered softly. She pulled away, "how can I forgive you? You cheated on me! You know that was the ONE thing I HATED!", she screamed at him. Tears ran down her face, she didn't know how to react. She was angry and at the same time, happy he came back. Nick came over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I love you, or I wouldn't have come back." Her back tensed, He knew she was crying. "If you loved me you would have never left..." Her voice was full of sorrow. He held her tighter.

Okay so the next person that posts needs to repost what I just copied and then add their find on the story of the moment list to this one. (Starting a new paragraph please!)
We're going  to end up making one giant conversation based on all these stories lmao should be entertaining and very Mad libs-ish.

Don't forget to mention the story it's coming from either.

If you happen to get the same story just either refresh for a new one or go down to the next set of quotes etc...

RokofAges75:
"Nick?" He didn't speak, he grabbed her and pulled her into a deep kiss. "I'm sorry, baby. Don't go?", he whispered softly. She pulled away, "how can I forgive you? You cheated on me! You know that was the ONE thing I HATED!", she screamed at him. Tears ran down her face, she didn't know how to react. She was angry and at the same time, happy he came back. Nick came over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I love you, or I wouldn't have come back." Her back tensed, He knew she was crying. "If you loved me you would have never left..." Her voice was full of sorrow. He held her tighter.

“Are you ready for the big day?” David asks her while tapping on her shoulder.

(The last paragraph is from "Lucky" by Backstreetgirl y.)

alota_cookin:

“Store open yet?” she asked.

(last line from The Listener by Jane Eyre)

RokofAges75:

“Thank you. You’ve been a great audience. Have a happy and safe Holiday.” The Backstreet Boys took a final bow before running off stage.

(LOL... last line from "Baby's First Christmas" by Lissa)

fracktrain:

“Thank you. You’ve been a great audience. Have a happy and safe Holiday.” The Backstreet Boys took a final bow before running off stage.

Nick was once again left alone in the den to think... [last line from Lose it all by dragonstar]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version