Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Featured story for March 2007 - Love of A Child  (Read 12917 times)

Anastacia

Re: Featured story for March 2007 - Love of A Child
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2007, 10:00:48 PM »

AHH ladies my virgin ears!!! lmao  ;)

Mare, you said you wanted surprising... So, aside from AJ and Brian hopping out of a box in only bunny ears... That's what you're getting!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2007, 10:03:05 PM »

Mare, you said you wanted surprising... So, aside from AJ and Brian hopping out of a box in only bunny ears... That's what you're getting!

lmao well there's a nice visual to bring to bed.

thanks! :D

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2007, 11:00:46 PM »

lmao at Josie and Ana, you two are crazy, love it.

And only AJ and Brian? Can't Nick hop out wearing nothing but bunny ears? 
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2007, 04:10:34 PM »

Well since this is the last day of the month, just wanted to say it's been a pleasure getting to know you both and i'm glad that the fanfic world was able to bring the two of you together. <-- that was cheesy lmao

Do you have any parting words to share with the class? A speech? A plug? Words of wisdom?

As far as next month, Chaos was supposed to pick a story but he's been MIA so i'm going to give him a few days to show up lol If not i'll be back with the new story on Monday or Tuesday.

:)

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

shrinkingviolet

• Captain of Commotion
    • distant . faces
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2007, 08:49:28 PM »

Well since this is the last day of the month, just wanted to say it's been a pleasure getting to know you both and i'm glad that the fanfic world was able to bring the two of you together. <-- that was cheesy lmao

Do you have any parting words to share with the class? A speech? A plug? Words of wisdom?

*steps up to podium* *clears throat*

I just wanted to thank the mods of AC for making our story the featured story for the month of March. I also wanted to thank our readers and our reviewers, because without them we never would have made it this far. But above all I want to thank my co-writer, Anastacia, for putting up with my childish antics, for allowing me to dream, and most of all for becoming my best friend.

*waits patiently*

You mean I don't get a golden statue of a naked man?! *pouts*  ;) Kidding! Thanks again for everything, you guys, and I really meant to post this yesterday but I kind of maybe forgot. *sheepish grin*

*squishes everyone*

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2007, 02:16:53 PM »

featured story author survey

I just thought of this and since a few months have passed since, I am posting this in every thread, so authors fll this out when you get the chance. It might help people who are searching the forum and looking for something good to read. Sorry i'm using (this story) and being so generic but like I said everyone is going to get the identical survey to fill out when their turn pops up and i'm in lazy mode lmao

thanks!

Moprah! hehe

1) Tell us one thing about your story that no one else knows?

2) How long did it take you to write this entire story?

3) Give us a summary different from the one you have posted on AC, with a few more spoilers to make people tune in.

4) If you could cast this story as a movie who would play the main roles and why?

5) Have you ever thought of giving up on the story and if you did what made you continue to work on it?

6) What was your writing process? (Outline, make it up as you go along, the characters wrote it, I am Tonja and plagerized lol)

7) Who was your favorite character in this story and why?

8) You had to know this was coming, who was your least favorite?

9) Are all the boys in this one? If not why did you choose to exclude them?

10) If we like this story...then we'd love what story? (Could be by you or someone else) and obviously tell us why lol
Pages: 1 2 [3]