Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Author Topic: Featured Story for the month of September 2009 - A Write Kind of Love  (Read 2320 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

Hello and welcome to September.

A long time ago, we first featured this fic when I had my fanfic fun group on Yahoo. I'm not sure if Veronica is a member of the board or not but i'm hoping word will get out to her that this story is featured and she'll be able to join in on the discussion.

Here is the link to the story:

http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=5489&warning=4

If you have any comments or questions, post them here :)

Enjoy!!

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Featured Story for the month of September 2009 - A Write Kind of Love
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 12:03:10 PM »

For when you get the chance Veronica :)

1) Tell us one thing about your story that no one else knows?

2) How long did it take you to write this entire story?

3) Give us a summary different from the one you have posted on AC, with a few more spoilers to make people tune in.

4) If you could cast this story as a movie who would play the main roles and why?

5) Have you ever thought of giving up on the story and if you did what made you continue to work on it?

6) What was your writing process? (Outline, make it up as you go along, the characters wrote it, I am Tonja and plagerized lol)

7) Who was your favorite character in this story and why?

8 ) You had to know this was coming, who was your least favorite?

9) Are all the boys in this one? If not why did you choose to exclude them?

10) If we like this story...then we'd love what story? (Could be by you or someone else) and obviously tell us why lol 
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Chaos

• Villiage Idiot
  • Almighty Ruler
  • Minion of Mayhem
  • Defy Reality
    • Absolute Chaos
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 04:28:18 PM »

Cgrats Veronica!

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 06:36:23 AM »

Yay Veronica!!!  She is a member here, but I don't think she stops by very often, so I'll have to let her know to pop on over!  She'll be excited.

Anyway, this is a great story!  I'm really picky about romances; I usually don't get into them without a lot of other outside drama or suspense to suck me in.  This is one that I really enjoyed.   I think it's great because Veronica took a premise that kind of screams delusional teenybopper fic, and she turned it into a story that you actually can believe because she set it up so carefully and gradually.  It's a story every fan wants to believe in LOL.

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Kentuckychickrk

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 09:04:13 AM »

Congrats!  I haven't read this one yet, but it looks like somethng I'd enjoy so I hope to get started it on it here soon  :)
-- Rachel --

*And in that line now was a whiskered old man, with a linen cap and a crooked nose, who waited in a place called the Stardust Band Shell to share his part of the secret of Heaven; that each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one.*
-- Mitch Album