Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Lets make a story all together...  (Read 13319 times)

kevmylove

• Minion of Mayhem
Lets make a story all together...
« on: March 03, 2007, 05:23:15 PM »

Hey all just here bored right now and I was thinking that it would be cool if we made up a story all together...I will start with two sentences and it will be funny to see where each person takes it from there...

Well I hope that it sounds iteresting to you...so I am posting two sentences to start the story off...if you want to join we just need for each one of us to post one or two sentences. If you keep coming up with something it's fine to keep posting...hope you like the idea...

Sarah walked through the park, tears escaping her eyes. Everything is all screwed up...I don't know how it got this way, she thought to herself as the cold wind hit her tear stained face.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
Re: Lets make a story all together...
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2007, 05:53:23 PM »

Sarah walked through the park, tears escaping her eyes. Everything is all screwed up...I don't know how it got this way, she thought to herself as the cold wind hit her tear stained face.

She slumped down on a bench reliving the memory of his proposal and looked around with a regretful sigh. Central Park always looked so beautiful when the leaves changed from their rich summer green to the vibraint yellows and reds of late autum, the perfect time for a wedding. "How could I have been so stupid?"
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 05:55:35 PM by honey »
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 07:00:10 PM »

She slumped down on a bench reliving the memory of his proposal and looked around with a regretful sigh. Central Park always looked so beautiful when the leaves changed from their rich summer green to the vibraint yellows and reds of late autum, the perfect time for a wedding. "How could I have been so stupid?"

They'd had everything set for the wedding, and that day had been so beautiful. Until she'd seen him standing at the end of the aisle. Everything after that had been a blur of emotions and heartache that, even now, she couldn't quite remember exactly how she'd broken the news to him.  And then the accident...
Sarah

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2007, 07:18:55 PM »

P.S. I love the character's name LOL
Sarah

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2007, 09:25:08 PM »

It happened so fast, she barely knew what hit her. First the rush of the ambulance, then the sounds of her friends and family crying, so loud it hurt her ears then fading into the distance as she realized that she was the one they were crying for...or more appropriately, mourning for.

LOL! Sorry I keep modifying it. I'm done now, I promise. I hope I didn't mess anyone up/  :P
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 10:03:01 PM by mare »
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

DragonStar

• Major Disruption
  • Jeezy Chreezy™!
    • Write On My Soul - My Fic Site
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2007, 01:26:30 PM »

It happened so fast, she barely knew what hit her. First the rush of the ambulance, then the sounds of her friends and family crying, so loud it hurt her ears then fading into the distance as she realized that she was the one they were crying for...or more appropriately, mourning for.

LOL! Sorry I keep modifying it. I'm done now, I promise. I hope I didn't mess anyone up/  :P

As she replayed the haunting day over and over again in her mind like a horror movie she couldn't turn away from, her view rose, and it was as if she was floating over the scene, watching the pandemonium below. Look back at it that way, it felt as if it had all happened to someone else. She wished it had really all happened to someone else.
~Dragon*~

Icon by ___iicons on LJ

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2007, 02:53:09 PM »

It was as if it came in a dream, the way it hazily floated through her mind now. Constantly replaying in her mind. It was so surreal. No one would believe the truth of it all. It was beyond the world's perceptions of what reality was. Something only told in fairy tales or horror movies, not supposed to exist or occur here. But it had. It had and it had happened to her of all the people in the world. It was anything but fair. A sigh came then. She knew the truth of the accident. What happened before the ambulances, firetrucks, police, and family came. She wondered, could she tell them? Could she warn them of what was to come next? She knew the truth, what was to come, and the inevitability of it all burned within her damaged soul.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2007, 09:51:24 PM »

It was as if it came in a dream, the way it hazily floated through her mind now. Constantly replaying in her mind. It was so surreal. No one would believe the truth of it all. It was beyond the world's perceptions of what reality was. Something only told in fairy tales or horror movies, not supposed to exist or occur here. But it had. It had and it had happened to her of all the people in the world. It was anything but fair. A sigh came then. She knew the truth of the accident. What happened before the ambulances, firetrucks, police, and family came. She wondered, could she tell them? Could she warn them of what was to come next? She knew the truth, what was to come, and the inevitability of it all burned within her damaged soul.

And she knew that, if she didn't find a way to show them, someone else would fall, too.  More importantly, she needed to find a way to show HIM before it was too late.  Because he was next.

P.S. I don't know if I'm allowed to add more from me because I'd already put in a part before, but meh. Oh, and I brought "him" back because I figured the beginning had something about his proposal, etc.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 09:53:12 PM by starbeamz2 »
Sarah

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2007, 11:22:29 PM »

LOL I love how it was going to be just a total drama/angst till I came along and gave it a twist hehe  ;D
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

DragonStar

• Major Disruption
  • Jeezy Chreezy™!
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2007, 01:00:27 PM »

And she knew that, if she didn't find a way to show them, someone else would fall, too.  More importantly, she needed to find a way to show HIM before it was too late.  Because he was next.

All she could hope for was that he didn't blame her for the whole situation. There was more going on here than any of them could hope to understand.
~Dragon*~

Icon by ___iicons on LJ

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

kevmylove

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2007, 11:08:45 PM »

All she could hope for was that he didn't blame her for the whole situation. There was more going on here than any of them could hope to understand.

She woke with a sweat...Damn it dreaming again...why does this keep happening to me...maybe cause I'm a liar and I have a dark secret that I need to get off of my chest. she looked in the mirror she rubbed her red and swollen eyes, she must of been crying all night. I mean who dreams that they die...or that they kill...I'm still trying to figure the whole thing out...I'm getting married in three hours. Damn it!

P.S. I don't know if I'm allowed to add more from me because I'd already put in a part before, but meh. Oh, and I brought "him" back because I figured the beginning had something about his proposal, etc.

We can add all we want...it's OUR story! LOL

mers

• Captain of Commotion
  • the other M
    • Unveiled Thoughts
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2007, 02:36:08 AM »

She woke with a sweat...Damn it dreaming again...why does this keep happening to me...maybe cause I'm a liar and I have a dark secret that I need to get off of my chest. she looked in the mirror she rubbed her red and swollen eyes, she must of been crying all night. I mean who dreams that they die...or that they kill...I'm still trying to figure the whole thing out...I'm getting married in three hours. Damn it!

We can add all we want...it's OUR story! LOL

Funny how time moved so fast when you really needed every second of it. She needed more time, she needed peace and quiet to think it all through, not the buzz and happy chatter that kept rushing in and out of this room, familiar faces smiling at her, and those look, the oh I'm so happy for you honey look they kept throwing her way. If they only knew.

"...hear me?"

she blinked and her thoughts were stolen away from her again. Her bestfriend, all dressed up in her bridesmaid dress, stood in front of her, waiting.

"What?"

"We should go, we're late."

She wasn't ready. She couldn't do this, not until she had told him everything, but it was too late and everyone was waiting and what could she do? Pull a Julia Roberts and run? So she stood up and mustered a smile and then smirk at the panicky state her friend was in.

"God Julie, if you don't slow down, people would think you're the one getting married today."
What succor, what consolation is there in truth, compared to a story? What good is truth, at midnight, in the dark, when the wind is roaring like a bear in the chimney? What you need are the plump comforts of a story. Th soothing, rocking safety of a lie - Vida Winter

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2007, 01:41:18 PM »

"Nick what the hell are you reading?" Nick looked up to the confused, yet amused stares of his other bandmates. He hated when he zoned out especially when it happened as he was doing something the others could mock him for.

Before he could answer AJ grabbed the book out of his hands and laughed when he saw the cover of it, "Oh my God Carter, are you freaking kidding me? Get a load of this Rok! It's one of those corny love stories!"

Nick tried to grab the book out of Aj's hand but he had flung it to Brian before he had the chance, "Nick...what are you doing with this? In Love We Trust?" They all laughed at the title as Brian flipped the book over and started to read the summary, "Sarah Anderson was about to make the biggest mistake of her life. How could she marry Grant even though her feelings were clearly for someone else..."

"Jesus make it stop! I want to take a nap already and I haven't even read the first page." AJ mocked.

"Shut up guys, a fan gave it to me."

"Riiiight." AJ answered, walking over to Brian and giving him a high five.

"You both suck!" Nick pouted just as Kevin and Howie walked into the room.

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

DragonStar

• Major Disruption
  • Jeezy Chreezy™!
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2007, 04:01:13 PM »

"Nick what the hell are you reading?" Nick looked up to the confused, yet amused stares of his other bandmates. He hated when he zoned out especially when it happened as he was doing something the others could mock him for.

Before he could answer AJ grabbed the book out of his hands and laughed when he saw the cover of it, "Oh my God Carter, are you freaking kidding me? Get a load of this Rok! It's one of those corny love stories!"

Nick tried to grab the book out of Aj's hand but he had flung it to Brian before he had the chance, "Nick...what are you doing with this? In Love We Trust?" They all laughed at the title as Brian flipped the book over and started to read the summary, "Sarah Anderson was about to make the biggest mistake of her life. How could she marry Grant even though her feelings were clearly for someone else..."

"Jesus make it stop! I want to take a nap already and I haven't even read the first page." AJ mocked.

"Shut up guys, a fan gave it to me."

"Riiiight." AJ answered, walking over to Brian and giving him a high five.

"You both suck!" Nick pouted just as Kevin and Howie walked into the room.

"What'd you do now, Nick?" Kevin asked with a sigh, sitting down in a nearby chair.

"I didn't do anything!" he exclaimed. "Why does it always have to be something I did?"
~Dragon*~

Icon by ___iicons on LJ

Steph

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Trying to forget; the pain's still there.
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2007, 11:37:27 AM »

"What'd you do now, Nick?" Kevin asked with a sigh, sitting down in a nearby chair.

"I didn't do anything!" he exclaimed. "Why does it always have to be something I did?"
"Because ninety-nine percent of the time, it is something you did. Done. Whatever," Howie shrugged, taking the book into his hands. An eyebrow raised and he glanced back at Nick. "I really don't think I want to know..."

Dean & Sam Winchester.
Hunters. Protectors. Survivors. Family.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4